For Meat Lover! Vegetarians/Vegans, be pleased to thank me

Texas Massacre Chainsaw movies are one of example on cannibals

I don't need some PETA freak

If you are refering to me I don't even support PETA (Because I'm against them killing rescue animals instead of finding homes for them like they said they would and I think this is unforgivable), but yes I believe eating meat is morally wrong.

Also, vegetarians and vegans have been experience the bashing against them, including me. Like "I love vegetarians! More meat for me!", "If you are vegetarian then we should eat you", "Do we see how vegetarian hunt for their foods? Grab a corn?", "Sorry I don't know how to feed you", etc.... This one probably would be the first time I ever would tease the meat lovers..

You mean higher cholesterol, hardening of the arteries, diabetes. Keep your dead animal flesh, I'll take all the vegetables that you need to lower your own cholesterol and I will live longer and happier. :ty:Nutrition - Eating well, The food guide pyramid, What makes a healthy diet?

". . . Only about one percent of the population in the United States is vegetarian. There are many reasons why a person may choose to be vegetarian. The most influential reason for adopting a vegetarian diet worldwide is food availability. In many parts of the world plant foods are abundant whereas animal foods are scarce or too expensive. In the United States, people have adopted a vegetarian lifestyle for one of several reasons. They may believe it is more healthful, their religious or ethical beliefs exclude meat, or they may be concerned for the environment or the treatment of animals raised for consumption. Research has shown that vegetarians have lower rates of some cancers, heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes. Vegetarians are also less likely to have gall stones, kidney stones, and constipation."

. . . I support animal rights, I agree that animal abuse should be a felony . . . I do not eat at KFC because their conditions for their chickens are atrocious . . .

:gpost:You may want to read my letter to the editor in Friday's paper, copied below. http://www.in-forum.com

http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=171576

I am writing about the article in Saturday’s (July 7) Forum regarding a dog being dragged behind a stolen truck.

There is no sadder sight than seeing these outcast, forlorn, forgotten animals, relegated to the status of road kill because of the driver’s neglect. Many dogs I have seen have been tied up or are loose in the back of a pickup truck, while the owner and their friends ride up front, oftentimes with the windows rolled up.

Researchers are confirming the link between animal abuse and neglect, and abuse and neglect of children and perpetration of future crimes. Our jails and prisons are busting at the seams because of this. It is no wonder that crimes are being committed by younger people.

Austria is the latest nation to ban the chaining of dogs, completely prohibiting the practice. Connecticut is the first state in the nation to limit chaining, and Hawaii currently has a bill in committee. There are at least 50 communities or counties in at least 26 states with limits on chaining. Our two states, Minnesota and North Dakota, need to be a part of this growing movement to eliminate chaining of dogs.

You mean higher cholesterol, hardening of the arteries, diabetes. Keep your dead animal flesh, I'll take all the vegetables that you need to lower your own cholesterol and I will live longer and happier. :ty:Nutrition - Eating well, The food guide pyramid, What makes a healthy diet?

". . . Only about one percent of the population in the United States is vegetarian. There are many reasons why a person may choose to be vegetarian. The most influential reason for adopting a vegetarian diet worldwide is food availability. In many parts of the world plant foods are abundant whereas animal foods are scarce or too expensive. In the United States, people have adopted a vegetarian lifestyle for one of several reasons. They may believe it is more healthful, their religious or ethical beliefs exclude meat, or they may be concerned for the environment or the treatment of animals raised for consumption. Research has shown that vegetarians have lower rates of some cancers, heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes. Vegetarians are also less likely to have gall stones, kidney stones, and constipation."

lol that is not the reason I became vegetarian, I became vegetarian because I do love animals than enjoying them for dinner. I only eat meat when I have to, like when I ride on the greyhound bus, they only stop at McDonalds and I was tired of eating the fries so I just go ahead eat the meat in the burger. Everytime I eat the pepperoni, I can taste the death animal inside them! ewww....

I only eat meat when I have to,

I'm glad to hear that you avoid meat although I would NEVER knowingly eat meat. If there is not a vegan option and I didn't bring food of my own (which I usually do) I would rather go hungry then eat an animal corpse, calf milk or egg.

I'm glad to hear that you avoid meat although I would NEVER knowingly eat meat. If there is not a vegan option and I didn't bring food of my own (which I usually do) I would rather go hungry then eat an animal corpse, calf milk or egg.

Yeah I stay avoid from the meat as much as I can, it's very rare I eat the meat. You are more bravely than mine while you said that you'd rather to stay hungry than eat the animals, calf milk or egg.

I dont get what thread starter is trying to say to us unless he meant it as joke.

it s fact that if we dont have enough resource, we would eat anything alive to keep ourselve alive.

meat is key to humankind as it fuel the brain power. without it we would be very dumb fuck like monkeys.

I dont get what thread starter is trying to say to us unless he meant it as joke.

it s fact that if we dont have enough resource, we would eat anything alive to keep ourselve alive.

meat is key to humankind as it fuel the brain power. without it we would be very dumb fuck like monkeys.

This thread is suppose to be a joke, but some meat lovers are taking this thread serious. And no, meat is not only thing that keep brain function. Only thing we need from meat is the Amino Acids and B12 (which you could just take them from the vitnam pills instead of eat the meats) that's it, really. I have been vegetarian for months and I am not a dumb fuck like monkeys.

Care to quote your sources for this line of bs?

BS? Lol allright here you go,

"Without meat, said Milton, it's unlikely that proto humans could have secured enough energy and nutrition from the plants available in their African environment at that time to evolve into the active, sociable, intelligent creatures they became. Receding forests would have deprived them of the more nutritious leaves and fruits that forest-dwelling primates survive on"

06.14.99 - Meat-eating was essential for human evolution, says UC Berkeley anthropologist specializing in diet

This thread is suppose to be a joke, but some meat lovers are taking this thread serious. And no, meat is not only thing that keep brain function. Only thing we need from meat is the Amino Acids and B12 (which you could just take them from the vitnam pills instead of eat the meats) that's it, really. I have been vegetarian for months and I am not a dumb fuck like monkeys.

You gotta thank your parents for feeding you with meats when you were kid.

"Without meat, said Milton, it's unlikely that proto humans could have secured enough energy and nutrition from the plants available in their African environment at that time to evolve into the active, sociable, intelligent creatures they became. Receding forests would have deprived them of the more nutritious leaves and fruits that forest-dwelling primates survive on"

06.14.99 - Meat-eating was essential for human evolution, says UC Berkeley anthropologist specializing in diet
Fortunately it is not 2 million years ago and we have a wide variety of foods available to us to eat. We aren't limited, in the western world, by what we can hunt and gather out in the woods. We now have a choice. You have be vegetarian or vegan your entire life and do just as well as any meat eater.

Two and a half months worth of waiting and the only bs you could find dates back two million years? You can do better than that.

Two and a half months worth of waiting and the only bs you could find dates back two million years? You can do better than that.

I wasn't actively on alldeaf for almost 3 months due to moving to different state. Relax dude.

The reason why I showed the link is to show that our ancestors rely on meats to survive and get necessary nutition to gain advantage over other primates.
It depends on what you want to do in your life. If you want to be weak , then go ahead be vegan. More meats for us who rely on meats to gain strength and muscles masses. :afro:

yeah he meant it as a joke. I beilvie pyro is a vegan. It's ok to be a vegan but me personally, I am a carnivoir. I need my meat. Live and let live.

I wasn't actively on alldeaf for almost 3 months If you want to be weak , then go ahead be vegan. More meats for us who rely on meats to gain strength and muscles masses. :afro:
Tell that to an elephant or a gorilla.

Back