For Meat Lover! Vegetarians/Vegans, be pleased to thank me

Hwy99

Reaction score
cannibals.jpg

That would be your dinner tonight, eat your own legs! :rofl: :giggle: :rofl:

Sure, humans do eat humans. That's cannibalism. I know it is disgusting.

I recommend the movie, Alive (1993) It is based a true story of the plane crashing on the mountain. Survivors had no food, but were forced to do unthinkable, eating dead bodies in order to survive.

I recommend the movie, Alive (1993) It is based a true story of the plane crashing on the mountain. Survivors had no food, but were forced to do unthinkable, eating dead bodies in order to survive.

I have seen that movie. I think that group was soccor team ( don't remember which is county). They was flying in bad fog and cloudy mixing then somehow plane hit top of mountain. I think they already put cross on the mountain. That one is movie. I try remember it.

Yupp I found this picture through the google images by typing the "Cannibals" ;)

The movie sounds interesting, thanks for the offer, also the King Kong have the cannibalism people included in it.

So you found a picture for CARNIVORES by looking for CANNIBALS? Hm, I should be offended, but that would just be stupid.

I have seen that movie. I think that group was soccor team ( don't remember which is county). They was flying in bad fog and cloudy mixing then somehow plane hit top of mountain. I think they already put cross on the mountain. That one is movie. I try remember it.

The group was an Uruguayan rugby team. Their family members also joined with them on a plane. The plane had crashed on the Andes Mountains in South America. They were stranded for two months. The movie was such a heartbreaking to watch. It is never easy to watch your family members being eaten by your best friends. *shrudders*

Here's one of the actual survivors' an official website, Parrado.com - Nando Parrado - ALIVE - VIVEN - Uruguay - Rugby

You can read the book, Miracle in the Andes, if you are interested.

Well it's like canabolism. Particularly with mammals as we are so similar to them.

Well it's like canabolism. Particularly with mammals as we are so similar to them.

But something LIKE doesn't mean it IS. I'm sorry, I read that this was only a joke, but it sparks a larger issue for me. And no, other mammals are not practically/like/almost humans.

But something LIKE doesn't mean it IS. I'm sorry, I read that this was only a joke, but it sparks a larger issue for me. And no, other mammals are not practically/like/almost humans.

How is that a big issue for you? And yes, some animals do eat each other. Research about the Jellyfishes.

It's a very big issue for me. And I'm not talking about jellyfish. I'm talking about HUMANS eating MAMMALS and how unless that MAMMAL is not another HUMAN, then it is not cannibalism. Simple.

It's a very big issue for me. And I'm not talking about jellyfish. I'm talking about HUMANS eating MAMMALS and how unless that MAMMAL is not another HUMAN, then it is not cannibalism. Simple.

You are right, that is not cannibalism, it's canvrioves. Also I am just using the Jellyfish as example of cannibalism, I don't care if you are not talking about it or not. Other thing, I am not asking if it was issue for you, I am asking HOW was it issue for you.

Oh I forgot, Humans are mammals too btw.

Oh I forgot, Humans are mammals too btw.

Duh.

This is only a big issue for me because of how it was stated/brought up/"defended". It's unnecessary and stupid. People find that gays/deaf/women/any other oppressed minority group (vegans/vegetarians included) get annoying because they are an oppressed minority so they feel that striking out with radical attitudes is okey-dokey. Well it's not. I support animal rights, I agree that animal abuse should be a felony, but I don't need some PETA freak (Oh, I forgot, PETA is a hypocritical organization that feeds off the ignorance of people who think they are doing good things, btw) telling me that eating a burger or steak is like eating a human. Let's do a little logic here:

All humans are mammals. Got it.
There are other animals (besides humans, btw) that are mammals.
An animal who eats a member of the same species is cannibalism.
Eating any animal of a different species is not cannibalism.

When jellyfish eat other jellyfish, it's cannibalism.
If I ate a fish/cow/pig/bird/jellyfish, it's dinner.

I do not eat at KFC because their conditions for their chickens are atrocious.
I do support any minority group that wants to be recognized as equal people. I just don't want it rubbed in my face is all. I respect your decisions and I don't poke fun at them.

Duh.

This is only a big issue for me because of how it was stated/brought up/"defended". It's unnecessary and stupid. People find that gays/deaf/women/any other oppressed minority group (vegans/vegetarians included) get annoying because they are an oppressed minority so they feel that striking out with radical attitudes is okey-dokey. Well it's not. I support animal rights, I agree that animal abuse should be a felony, but I don't need some PETA freak (Oh, I forgot, PETA is a hypocritical organization that feeds off the ignorance of people who think they are doing good things, btw) telling me that eating a burger or steak is like eating a human. Let's do a little logic here:

All humans are mammals. Got it.
There are other animals (besides humans, btw) that are mammals.
An animal who eats a member of the same species is cannibalism.
Eating any animal of a different species is not cannibalism.

When jellyfish eat other jellyfish, it's cannibalism.
If I ate a fish/cow/pig/bird/jellyfish, it's dinner.

I do not eat at KFC because their conditions for their chickens are atrocious.
I do support any minority group that wants to be recognized as equal people. I just don't want it rubbed in my face is all. I respect your decisions and I don't poke fun at them.

Whoa, slow down slow down, read my #15 post, I already agreed with you that when humans eat cows are not cannibalism, that would be the canviroes. Anyway, humans are mammals because we have the breast milk.

Also, vegetarians and vegans have been experience the bashing against them, including me. Like "I love vegetarians! More meat for me!", "If you are vegetarian then we should eat you", "Do we see how vegetarian hunt for their foods? Grab a corn?", "Sorry I don't know how to feed you", etc.... This one probably would be the first time I ever would tease the meat lovers..

The group was an Uruguayan rugby team. Their family members also joined with them on a plane. The plane had crashed on the Andes Mountains in South America. They were stranded for two months. The movie was such a heartbreaking to watch. It is never easy to watch your family members being eaten by your best friends. *shrudders*

Here's one of the actual survivors' an official website, Parrado.com - Nando Parrado - ALIVE - VIVEN - Uruguay - Rugby

You can read the book, Miracle in the Andes, if you are interested.

Indeed I remember now...it is rugby team(not soccer). pretty long ago watch that movie. I remember group was feel guilt eat body after that made it survival. They admit that been eat body then media start spread out words about it. They met priest about feel guilt and confession(never made in public..they keep confident). It was interesting watch show.

Also, vegetarians and vegans have been experience the bashing against them, including me. Like "I love vegetarians! More meat for me!", "If you are vegetarian then we should eat you", "Do we see how vegetarian hunt for their foods? Grab a corn?", "Sorry I don't know how to feed you", etc.... This one probably would be the first time I ever would tease the meat lovers..

And I know that. I think that Vegetarians/Vegans are an oppressed minority. People do talk a lot of shit about them.

Back