Florida Woman Driven From Home After Snakes Start Coming Out Of Walls

rockin'robin

Reaction score
CASSELBERRY, Fla. —

A Florida woman has left her apartment after she said more than a dozen snakes began coming out of the walls.

Jan Perillo, 73, said she pulled up the carpet at her apartment in Casselberry, Florida, and saw snakes coming out of the walls, WKMG reports. Perillo said 12 snakes were found before the news station showed up and then another one was taken away by pest control.

Initially, Perillo told WKMG that she was trying to get rid of the invaders herself. "I had my cane in one hand and my grabber, and I'm grabbing these snakes and, like, carrying them out," she said.

WKMG said Perillo alerted the apartment complex, but the only response was a maintenance worker stopping by and finding a snake under the carpet.

Perillo is staying in a hotel, for which she's paying. Now, she says, "I have to pack my stuff and leave ... I don't know where I'm going to begin with, and I don't know what to take."

Snakes have been popping up in odd places lately, with two instances of pythons popping up in toilets — one in an Australian park and another in a man’s home. Another python shed its skin in a woman’s SUV in Texas.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/t...er-snakes-start-coming-out-of-walls/393261407

snake_20160709033119391_5379158_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
(Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images)

Yep . . . that would do it for me, too.

wow..
ive seen all kinds of crazy stuff come out the walls. ive actually seen walls come out of walls, (yep good acid too)
these snakes were real?
wow

That's kinda nightmare. Imagine that were rattlesnakes come out the walls. And she would be dead right there.

i slept weird last night thinkin of all the walls ive seen come from walls.
mmmm

don't look, she will turn us into stone.

yep. lucky i have my Deafies to watch my back.
we can use shield to sneak past madusa...

madusa is ci. companies, the snakes are ci
many heads same monster

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd pack up and move elsewhere... make sure there's no snakes in the box lol

So creepy. I don't mind snakes at all, but to have them come out of floors and toilets and walls is just creepy. I live in the country so there's lots of garter snakes here which are harmless but I don't mind them. My dog is fascinated by them and wants to play with them.

yeah garters are alright
i draw the line at pythons though...pythons and cobras...those type of things...somethin about cobras ive never liked...i think it was when i saw indiana joens a skid that snake scene..damn...
damn

i understand the need for Deaf solidarity and all, and i know snakes are Deaf and thus my brothers and sisters across the species divide i wish they could of been a bit more cute though...im sure allot of attitude plms with snakes prob is a reflection of audism in the animal kindgom more then anythign....
ah well

That would suck, how did they miss the smell and let it get that bad?

Back