floppy disk

Originally posted by ideafspy
I went to store for looking a new computer. So, they offer me most is cd with no floppy. I asked what happen to the floppy. They mention that they will be no longer in near future. Since all the CD Rw start to afford price to get one.

Actually it is same thing what i did asked to the man from store. I was about to buy the laptop. I was wonder where is the disk floppy, and it is same thing what i through oh well.:crazy:

Originally posted by illustrator
zip 100 is still good - faster than CD-RW - price is fair.
Still.. I do know that CD-RW are pretty damn cheap to buy. In fact, every new computer include CD-RW. Soon, in another few years, they would include DVD-RW!
"in another few years, they would include DVD-RW!" well guess what I bought my laptop with DVD-RW last summer so they have it already... I occasionally watch my dvd on laptop... no problem... mostly on tv...

Iomega has come out with the zip 750. The zip drive is faster than a CDRW, more accurate than a CDRW, larger capacity, smaller size, and less likely to be damaged. I have always loved my zip 100 drive since I gotten it many years ago. Now that I am getting rid of all my SCSI devices, I am probally going to upgrade my Zip to the new 750.

Originally posted by prostock19
Iomega has come out with the zip 750. The zip drive is faster than a CDRW, more accurate than a CDRW, larger capacity, smaller size, and less likely to be damaged. I have always loved my zip 100 drive since I gotten it many years ago. Now that I am getting rid of all my SCSI devices, I am probally going to upgrade my Zip to the new 750.

yes, that's very nice, isn't it but too pricy. :(

I'm getting new sony vaio lappy very soooon yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
after I get the sony vaio lappy arrived then save more funds for Vaio USB Floppy drive better match styles :)

oh yes CD RW is much better than floppy disk, I will buy CD RW sometimes this year.

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
oh yes CD RW is much better than floppy disk, I will buy CD RW sometimes this year.

get mini-CD-RW. It's way cool than bigger CD. :mrgreen:

*BUMP*

Anyone still use floppy disk? :eek3:

I haven't use it for long time.

Yes,I have and use floopy disk driver. My harddisk had bad sectors and I had to boot my computer from a diskette and run the diagnostic utility of Samsung. ( I have samsung sata2 250 GB harddisk ). Thanks to hdd regenerator program, I got rid of two bad sectors :cool:

nope. i hate it. :) but i keep only one floppy disk with raddish program in case.

i dont have any floppy disk drive on my PCs nor laptops.

good good, it seem some people have move on to new era such as flash memory USB. I have LG's 1GB flash memory USB in pretty silver :)

nope. i hate it. :) but i keep only one floppy disk with raddish program in case.

i dont have any floppy disk drive on my PCs nor laptops.

On Win 98, forgot it.

I got death of blue screen on Win 98 when floppy disk is running.
bluescreen-screensaver_3362.png

Now, I'm using USB memory flash to save my programs.

I have floppy disk drive on my PC but never used since 2003.

Back