flood & leaking

It happened at my grandparent's house during the weekend Ike was visiting. It was their first time for the water to flood through the window towards their basement. My dad had to dig a trench around the house leading to the front yard and the street in order to get the water to flow away from the windows. :Ohno:

Far out those pictures look bad. Hopefully everything it sorted out now OldNavyGirl.

Any updates? Did the landlord fix the problem?

Yeah the repair can run into ten thousand dollars and more and landlord probably need a new basement. Hope it works out for you ONG to get this straightened out :(

$%#$^%$ My sewage pipe back up came flooded up but thank god, didn't went high pile up.. Just only .5 inch.. still cute and can clean up faster.. I called the sewage company and came but charge us nearly 3k.. forget it.. I kept searched for long months months...
Started flooded from April 1st of week.. Bad day for my back freak accident.. oh gawd!

Until last months ago, Finally different company came over and very very generous guy ever I met.. He willing do anything.. no worry about $ as long payments is FINE.. We are frigg'n happy.. and started dug and then replace new sewage pipe.. Finally, we are happy and heavy load laundry and restroom frequency.. No more camping restroom.. LOL

yeah landlord did take care of some stuff that need to be fix... he got someone to fix the pipe in the basement.

and also repaired some on roof. and i don't believe it is repaired good. for sure I'm out of here when lease is over for good reasons. I don't care if landlord wants me to stay or not. too bad. hes not doing a GREAT job... he loves to postpone everything. oh well. its his problem cuz its actually his house -- he have responsibilities, he should know better what needs to be done but hes really nice landlord just dont like when he postpones or not doing 100% job.

I never understand some landlords, if they do not want to fix anything, why be landlords then? :crazy:

I never understand some landlords, if they do not want to fix anything, why be landlords then? :crazy:

Indeed, agree you..
Doesn't make sense why landlord want do their job but not want fix... all care about MONEY!

:roll:

Back