Flip Video

If you go to the flip video site they have lots of things for them.

Are you member of "YouTube" ?? I want to update for my dog's video. I never make a video. I am a rookie to do it. I need to learn how to update the video.

If you need any techical help, just ask a question to my techical help - ask JClarke thread somewhere in the forum ;)

Hey Nick, You know what? Me and My husband went to Circuit City Store today. He saw the waterproof for Flip Video. He was alike :jaw: He grabbed and cover his arms. I said what is it? I pulled his arms off and saw the waterproof for flip video. He wanted to buy it NOW. I was alike whoa! That's fine! We can use it for waterpark, raining, and swimming in the pool, scuba diver and other. We can use it for travel. :D

Hey Nick, You know what? Me and My husband went to Circuit City Store today. He saw the waterproof for Flip Video. He was alike :jaw: He grabbed and cover his arms. I said what is it? I pulled his arms off and saw the waterproof for flip video. He wanted to buy it NOW. I was alike whoa! That's fine! We can use it for waterpark, raining, and swimming in the pool, scuba diver and other. We can use it for travel. :D

LOL That is so awesome. Have you used it yet? I want the bike mount thing so I can use it when I mountain bike, but the underwater thing would be sweet when I go to the beach. Let me know how it works for you.

LOL That is so awesome. Have you used it yet? I want the bike mount thing so I can use it when I mountain bike, but the underwater thing would be sweet when I go to the beach. Let me know how it works for you.

Yeah it's working. I did test with bathtub and water sink. I gave my dog a bath. It's working. I love it! I will bring my flip video go to Great Smokey Mountains and see the waterfalls this weekend. :)

Back