Fish Fry

fried fish and chips friday but gone off it..i dont recall fish chip shops in states are there....plaice use be one i liked but veggie now

I TRY FRY Fish on pan oil ,oinion,sweetpepper ,murshroom some gralic , no hate flour is fucking again our learn try fish ....and some egg is nice like ..same good fry potato ...baked graclic tomato patse any swiss cheese and love high any beers very big

Fish fry to me is gathering with my family in Wisconsin and sitting in grandma's front yard in a giant circle, fighting off mosquitoes and talking about the good old days. It's a thousand pictures and a sunburn. It's the best dang time of my life.

Wirelessly posted

When a group of us go down to the camp we would clean and put in our catch. Mainly Groupers, grunts and seabass. Make some hushpuppies and coleslaw and break out the beer. Hell yeah. Great way to get together with family and friends.

Grouper is one of my fav's....

Here in USA, there are often events called fish fry. I went to one with my ex-girlfriend and her family in summer of 2011. I was excited. I had always wondered what fish fry was like. I was pleased for the opportunity to go to one. I wouldn't mind going to one again.

What is fish fry to you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_fry said:
A fish fry is a meal containing battered or breaded fried fish. It typically also includes french fries, coleslaw, hushpuppies, lemon slices, tartar sauce, hot sauce, malt vinegar and dessert

That's exactly what it is to me :)

I usually down in the Milwaukee/Chicago area twice a year and each time I am intrigued by the whole "fish fry" thing. Big monthly fish frys packed with people, regular Friday fish frys packed with people ... it's like a pilgrimmage :giggle:. One of these times I am going to have to go to one so I can see what all the enthusiasm and dedication is about :lol:.

Well, I really think we need to schedule a summer meet-up on the east coast of Wisconsin. Not this time of year, the weather is undependable, and outside on the beach would be better.

Back