First Logged On

When i was first suggested to try the AD2 and relized one thing, This was better posting and more intellegent communication as opposed to the chatroom where thier stuck on the repeative past, and so i was influenced by fly free and rayden wins and i thank them for showing me this site i ll keep coming here for as long as time would permit me :)

I was nervous mostly because I am hearing. I get nervous when I meet new people. You should see me at a house party...LOL. But, the warm welcome loosened me up.

first time I came to AD I wasn't sure if that site wud be successful but eh... it is and I gulped big time :laugh2: cuz alex always have ideas to make anything POSSIBLE :thumb:

When I first joined in ADv1, I didnt go in that much.. I just registered and didnt even post that much there :lol: But when I registered ADv2, I got curious and read a lot of threads that was interesting so I started posting.. ever since then, I come to check to see what's new in AD. At first I didn't feel comfortable posting my thoughts into AD but now I am and I love it here. :D

Originally posted by Teekie
When I first joined in ADv1, I didnt go in that much.. I just registered and didnt even post that much there :lol: But when I registered ADv2, I got curious and read a lot of threads that was interesting so I started posting.. ever since then, I come to check to see what's new in AD. At first I didn't feel comfortable posting my thoughts into AD but now I am and I love it here. :D
I doubt if i posted 5 times on ADv1...lol.

Originally posted by Alex
Do you think if we had an "Introduction" forum, then it would've helped give you guys a head start? I understand if newbies don't know how to start or what to say when they first joined, so I thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea if there was an introduction forum.

Let me know your opinions. Thanks.

i think that'd be a neat idea :)

At first I was bashed on......lol........ for being too personal with my ex's letter - even Alex the owner called me a cold hearted bitch (remember that) but now we are friends and everyone is cool with me....its diff cuz people dont know you and when they get used to your personality and get to know you better then its all good !!!! :)

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
How did u feel when u came on AD?

Me? i was feeling little of insecure but i dunno why, unless i just feel that yall would be that harsh to me, coz i do think sometimes i did post a stupidest thread which always had been locked... but now.. good thing had changed! ;)

bye.gif

awww... welcome to this forums.. we wont
smashfreak.gif

captain.gif
look at bright side

butter.gif

but me.... crash in...
redcap.gif
and became postwhore already ....
angryrazz.gif

wedont.gif
[Automated by GetSmile]