First Logged On

GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
How did u feel when u came on AD?

Me? i was feeling little of insecure but i dunno why, unless i just feel that yall would be that harsh to me, coz i do think sometimes i did post a stupidest thread which always had been locked... but now.. good thing had changed! ;)

when the first time i came here, i didn't post lot- wasn't feel comfy to talk lot here, rite now.. i just come here all the time I <3 here :D

When I came here, I felt unsecured and shy, refusing to post anything, but someone noticed my username under "new member" and kinda bad mouthing at me. I was about to quit for good, but somehow someone created a "welcome" mat (thread) to welcome me! OH BOY, there, I got stuck and stayed. :lol:

When I first joined, I did not even get my own Welcome thread... :tears:

Hey, that's ok. I'm starting to meet some ppl here, and starting to have a good time here ;)

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
mm true but nobody had make a welcome thread for me but i did to tygerstfu.. :| o well.. :dunno:

I guess it's because I said to one of the moderators, maybe Kevbo, that I don't feel welcomed, and boom there it was! :smh: I should have kept my motormouth shut just for once!

when I first timee visit AD and thought it something bother me weird message but later on it is fine I have no problem with AD. I am happy.

:|mmmm-mmmm true! o well like who would care if they want to make a welcome threads :|

Even though it's a bit redundant, it's like a ritual for AD2 to welcome newbies. Same goes for Birthday messages.

Do you think if we had an "Introduction" forum, then it would've helped give you guys a head start? I understand if newbies don't know how to start or what to say when they first joined, so I thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea if there was an introduction forum.

Let me know your opinions. Thanks.

Originally posted by Alex
Do you think if we had an "Introduction" forum, then it would've helped give you guys a head start? I understand if newbies don't know how to start or what to say when they first joined, so I thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea if there was an introduction forum.

Let me know your opinions. Thanks.

Oh yeah, that's an excellent thinking! If you can put that forum up, I'll, for sure, post something in there. :thumb:

but somebody wouldnt known til a newbie posted their threads or reply in each, then they would notice..

but somebody wouldnt known til a newbie posted their threads or reply in each, then they would notice..

That's true, but I solemn go into forum without any new posts in there. ;)

Yes, I suggested that to the "How to Use AD2" forum a while ago, that there should be a separate forum for introductions, and keeping the thread lists to a minimum so that it's easy to find new posts.

Yes, I remember, Kuifje. Thanks for bringing up your idea. I'll work on it. :)

eh i start to post only after when i wanted to change my sucky "Senior Member" to somethin else ;)

at frist time, I have not try to go in AD1 cuz I just not sure if it is good or bad since I already got the idea from DU(Deafunverise) chatroom long time ago until I go ahead try join AD1 then later AD2 and I still love it since I join here! It is great! :)

welcome threads r usually from sum1 who knows that new newbie and decides to make a warm welcome-- so u guys who never got welcomed shouldn't feel bad.. we all defintely <3 to see new members come in, its a thrill to see AD grow!!

and, yea, when I first came to AD I didn't think much of it, only came in once in a while which isn't much for months until recently I started to like it a whole lot more and now I check it out on a regular basis.

Back