First daughters of Obama not vacinnated against H1N1

How much older is older than the norm? Over 30 years old? I know a couple who have an autistic son but they aren't "old."

Ditto here. I had a nurse who would clean my wounds while I was recovering from an infection following my heart surgery. She's in her 30s and she has an autistic son. I dunno about the age of his father though.

I assume that autistic children are merely more likely to have older parents than the general population as a whole.

Ditto here. I had a nurse who would clean my wounds while I was recovering from an infection following my heart surgery. She's in her 30s and she has an autistic son. I dunno about the age of his father though.

I assume that autistic children are merely more likely to have older parents than the general population as a whole.

Like Down's Syndrome?

The people that I met and they never met each other. They had firsthand to see the difference after their children got the vaccine shots. One family is from Washington, one in Massachusetts, and another one in Connecticut.

Did you get the shot? If you have a kid, does she/he get the vaccine shot?

My own personal experience is totally meaningless.

Again, you don't understand what's so wrong with your argument. You are citing families who noticed difference after the vaccination. You aren't looking at controls. You merely relied on those who "experienced" vaccinations yet you ignore those who have autistic children who never got vaccinations. Studies have ALREADY did that with controls who did not get vaccines and they noticed no difference at all when they calculated the difference between treated and non-treated groups. They repeated over and over. Still same results. Nothing. They did even put timing into factor. Nothing.

Now we have more evidence that age of parents may be the reason for increased rate of autism since more parents are waiting til later. What caused autism, we have no idea but we did studies on vaccines and found nothing to support the belief that vaccines cause autism.

The problem is that people notice autism in children BY the time their children gets vaccination. It's SO easy to blame on shots, not wanting to believe that it could be THEIR genetic defects causing their disability. It's human nature for us to blame on something else other than ours.

As we get older, our DNA gets damaged and it's visible in our eggs/sperms. Our DNA may be more damaged by our exposure to chemicals but we have NO idea which chemical to blame on.

Get over with the anti-vaccine bs. It just has no proof.

...Now we have more evidence that age of parents may be the reason for increased rate of autism since more parents are waiting til later....
So what is the safe age cut off? The couple I know were about 32 years old when they had their autistic son. He was their second child.

I don't think there's "a safe age cut off" - it's just simply that the older you get, the more risk you'll have an autistic child. A young woman can have an autistic child.

We have more women waiting longer to have children.

For downs syndrome, there are more downs babies born to younger mothers because younger mothers have more babies even though the percentage of babies born with downs to younger mothers are lower. The percentage of downs babies born to older moms is much higher. The actual number of downs babies born is lower because fewer older women have babies. Maybe it's the same with autism? Not sure.

The medical profession defines "advanced maternal age" for mothers as being over 35.

In women > 35, the incidence of preeclampsia is increased, as is that of gestational diabetes, dysfunctional labor, abruptio placentae, stillbirth, and placenta previa. These women are also more likely to have preexisting disorders (eg, CHTN, diabetes). Because risk of fetal chromosomal abnormalities increases as maternal age increases, genetic testing should be offered. . .

Risk Factors: High-Risk Pregnancy: Merck Manual Professional

Hmm. The woman's twin babies were born when she was 24 years old. Is that too old for her to get a pregnancy? Her children are fine except autism. They received the shots two years ago when they were four years old. Now, they are six years old.

Here is her email that she sent to me.

"This is unreal. Kudos to RFK, Jr. to do this. This explains why TWO, not one, but TWO of my children have speech delay issues. Had I known, never would I have done it . . . but, then again, you can’t get them into public school without all the vaccinations. It’s a tough call. I think it’s ludicrous thanks to the CDC!!! I cannot possibly trust our government anymore! Forget the Swine Flu shot!"

Last edited:
Just read in the paper this morning, CDC have changed from mass to targeted vaccination due to shortages. Targeted are: Pregnant women; healthcare and emergency medical staff w/ direct contact w/ patients; people who live with or care for children under six mos.; children six mos to 4 years AND children 5 to 18 w/ chronic medical conditions such as asthma and diseases of the heart and liver.

My kid isn't eligible anymore, but that is ok. I wouldn't have wanted her to get the vaccine. Until I understand the role this type of mercury plays, I might re-consider. I do not trust the government.

"This is unreal. Kudos to RFK, Jr. to do this. This explains why TWO, not one, but TWO of my children have speech delay issues. Had I known, never would I have done it . . . but, then again, you can’t get them into public school without all the vaccinations. It’s a tough call. I think it’s ludicrous thanks to the CDC!!! I cannot possibly trust our government anymore! Forget the Swine Flu shot!"

You see, you don't get it. She doesn't get it.

We have done mercury-free shots and we didn't see cases of autism decline.

We have controls that never recieved vaccines and we don't see deline of autism either.

Vaccines have been around since the 50's and the vaccines back then were a lot more dangerous (and contained more mercury) but we don't see dramatic rise of autism cases since autism is diagnosed within 5 years. We'd expect to see more autism cases in 1955 but we don't.

Again, you KNOW you're wrong. Those people are totally irresponsible and have NO faint idea the harm they're inflicting on their children out of ignorance.

"In Denmark, for example, Hviid and colleagues25 reported that autism prevalence increased from 1991 to 1996 despite the removal of thimerosal from vaccines. In a separate study, Madsen and colleagues26 looked at the time period from 1971 to 2000 and concluded that autism diagnoses continued to increase after thimerosal was removed from vaccines. Neither study supported a causal link between thimerosal-containing vaccines (TCVs) and autism, and they were a prominent part of the dataset that was used by the Institute of Medicine to conclude, in 2004, that no good evidence supports a link between TCVs and autism.27"

Again NO EVIDENCE that merucy causes autism.

"A more recent study by Fombonne and colleagues in Montreal examined 27,749 children born from 1987 to 1998 attending 55 different schools.28 Cumulative thimerosal exposure by age 2 years was calculated for the 1987 to 1998 birth cohorts. This exposure ranged from 100-125 íg from 1987 to 1991, 200-225 íg from 1992 to 1995, and then none after 1996, which was when thimerosal was completely removed from vaccines in Canada. Their findings: autism, ASD, and pervasive developmental disorder diagnoses continued to increase in all periods, demonstrating no relationship between TCVs and autism or ASDs. Even more recently, a large study failed to support a relationship between thimerosal and adverse neurodevelopmental outcomes.29 One of the investigators in the study, Sallie Bernard, a proponent of the thimerosal hypothesis, took the unusual step of criticizing the study in essence because it did not show what she had hoped that it would show,30 despite the fact that she had been involved in its design."

Even Sallie who blamed vaccines for autism and designed a large scale study herself admitted she couldn't find the link and criticized her own study!

Mercury in vaccines as a cause of autism and Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs): A failed hypothesis

Hmm. The woman's twin babies were born when she was 24 years old. Is that too old for her to get a pregnancy? Her children are fine except autism. They received the shots two years ago when they were four years old. Now, they are six years old.

Here is her email that she sent to me.

No doubt, these kids had autism long before they got their vaccines.:roll: Autism doesn't suddenly develop at the age of 4. Sounds more like a mother in denial than anything else. The very fact that it was a multiple pregnancy means a higher risk for developmental disorders.

Back