First ASL class to re-learn my native language

That great! I always find Deaf teachers are best than hearing teachers cos understanding is easier (clearer signs and more patient) and also Deaf teachers FORCE hearing people to understand and not to fall back on voice too much and they take longer to learn to sign as some hearing teacher does (some, not all).

So true!!! I see first hand the difference between hearie teacher and deafie teacher in just one night.

Tonight I have Board Meeting and *SO* so angry. I am kept behind at meeting longer than I expect. Miss my class but send teacher email during break to let her know and apologize. I feel *SO* bad that not make to class. I want to learn more tonight.

Me not happy!:giggle:

:ty: Jillio. I *DO* feel like being on road to being me. My English horrible here. In work life pretty perfect. Have to be. :giggle: Here I type what I think. Not worry, like Alex wrote, about grammar.

I want to thank you *SO* much! I learn so many things from you even if I can't reply with the right words. I understand the English but not how to reply. But I do read what you write. :wave:

No worries. I have always found your replies to be perfectly understandable.:wave:

So true!!! I see first hand the difference between hearie teacher and deafie teacher in just one night.

Tonight I have Board Meeting and *SO* so angry. I am kept behind at meeting longer than I expect. Miss my class but send teacher email during break to let her know and apologize. I feel *SO* bad that not make to class. I want to learn more tonight.

Me not happy either. My class was canceled due to the snowstorm. :(

wow I am surprised you my native language, people hearing notice me I am native langauge what is culture. i aware it native language huh people misunderstand I said fluent to english! hearing people misunderstand easy afraid reason tough weird I puzzled it I am honest hearing people said you are native language I weird huh I am images shocked!

Bad luck, one of those things out of your control.

wow I am surprised you my native language, people hearing notice me I am native langauge what is culture. i aware it native language huh people misunderstand I said fluent to english! hearing people misunderstand easy afraid reason tough weird I puzzled it I am honest hearing people said you are native language I weird huh I am images shocked!

I am surprised also. :wave:

We know here that you have a native language, and you use it very well. The heck with those that think English is the only language you need.

I am surprised also. :wave:

True! I believe it native language weird thread, hearing people said you are really language guess stranger I learn it my native language, but I have English aware! I am very images surprised, people notice my English I said Native language but no clue I am surrpised, my language native or English confused,
hearing people confused on my language! Really seems on native, I prefer English,
hearing not understand what is my language fluent English!

That is really pretty sound new really language native
I said I am deaf!, people hearing said you are deaf person language on ASL fluent to

@ Jillio you are true! I agree you

True! I believe it native language weird thread, hearing people said you are really language guess stranger I learn it my native language, but I have English aware! I am very images surprised, people notice my English I said Native language but no clue I am surrpised, my language native or English confused,
hearing people confused on my language! Really seems on native, I prefer English,

I said I am deaf!, people hearing said you are deaf person language on ASL fluent to

Yes!

We know here that you have a native language, and you use it very well. The heck with those that think English is the only language you need.

I don't understand why he need to make me feel bad. I'm not fluent in ASL. I already say this. This is why I take class. To re-learn. I don't understand why he post that and, yes, I understand.

I can't help that my parent force me to English. English not my first language but I lose native language. That I can't fluently type ASL does NOT mean I am not belong with Deaf.:roll:

Get over self! I already say that ASL native language. I already say that I used to know ASL but lose it. I already say that forced to learn English. What is problem????

Get over self! I already say that ASL native language. I already say that I used to know ASL but lose it. I already say that forced to learn English. What is problem????

We think you lie! Still wait for answer how prelingual deaf release 2 song internationally.

We say you no write ASL syntax. Insult us. Stop it. {this not ASL syntax. Just copy you. Silly}

I don't understand why he need to make me feel bad. I'm not fluent in ASL. I already say this. This is why I take class. To re-learn. I don't understand why he post that and, yes, I understand.

I can't help that my parent force me to English. English not my first language but I lose native language. That I can't fluently type ASL does NOT mean I am not belong with Deaf.:roll:

Really my parents teach me english language fluent, I notice my parents doens't help you encourage to support, parents ignored because parents think you are independant, long ago I went to kingeration school I was very young I was struggle on frustrated on grammar that is very not easy, reason how aware, teacher tried and give up because reason help not much enough reason, that is important help you improve your skills level your practice your type grow your goal change your archieve worth educational school, parents didn't responsiblity help me anymore, parents misunderstand easy confused, my grandma sometimes confused and miscommunication to me! I am deaf identify that simply can't change it!

We think you lie! Still wait for answer how prelingual deaf release 2 song internationally.

We say you no write ASL syntax. Insult us. Stop it. {this not ASL syntax. Just copy you. Silly}

To be honest - I don't even think Smithtr was even saying that.

Thank Bottensi is correct I agree you totally reading serious inappoproriate forum!

I am innocent

who is we?

Your guess is as good as mine. I have her on ignore. She's always angry.

Don't know what her problem is. I play piano and violin when younger. Didn't know Deaf aren't allowed to play music.

Not trying to type ASL. Just not worry about English here.

Back