as they say "no pain, no gain" lol:eek3::giggle:

Wow I have done some reading...
If you wanna know its here....
thanks alldeaf for the opportunity to see all sides of things!:hmm:
my eyes are crossed and my brain hurts.
as they say "no pain, no gain" lol:eek3::giggle:
Do you love us a lot? :lol:

It is a madhouse here! :lol:

Welcome to AD, drama and action much? I bet it's better than any previous movies you have even watched.:giggle:
No, seriously, AD had been here long and one of the best deaf forum on the internet...trust me I know. ;)

Welcome to AD, drama and action much? I bet it's better than any previous movies you have even watched.:giggle:
No, seriously, AD had been here long and one of the best deaf forum on the internet...trust me I know. ;)

so good for me... the real deal:lol:
Im hearing my biz partner Deaf.
stop by the "introduce yourself" thread.... say Hi..
and our profile.

I've been EXPOSED to deafies for 17 years.
No classes,no Deaf family
no other reason than:
I think I was Deaf in a past life:giggle:
many hearies miss this "open forum" style of communication.

Anyways just a great place for PEOPLE to share and discuss views.
love it =)

so good for me... the real deal:lol:
Im hearing my biz partner Deaf.
stop by the "introduce yourself" thread.... say Hi..
and our profile.

Biz as in business? If so, what kind of business?? I haven't see you before so welcome to AD. Hang around and the pain will go away eventually.

Biz as in business? If so, what kind of business?? I haven't see you before so welcome to AD. Hang around and the pain will go away eventually.

well I myself run a tree service..ya know tree trimming and removals
dankstreecare.com
and my BIZ lol yes business partner,
my friend Nik and I started and tee shirt biz:giggle: .....NOT GOING TO ADVERTISE HERE so send me a message or check out our profile :cool2:
Troy

lol 18 posts so far.... long way to go to post whore :giggle:

Nah, it won't make you feel like you have a long way to go to post. Nahhh.. Just keep making new threads and the time will kill your time before you see your number of posts go up.

happy posting. :cool2:

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your time spent here! :) I hope that you and your business partner choose to stick around Alldeaf! :)

When I saw the title of this thread, I was thinking did something happened on AD? Was there a crime? Because there's a real life investigations TV show of the first 48 hours.

Anyways back on topic, welcome to AD by the way. ;)

Declaring to be a postwhore here on A.D is 5,000 posts. I am the owner of the group ;)

But I require that they inform my "How can I become a postwhore? " thread. One of the most popular threads on AD.

Back