fingerspell quiz on aslpro.com

zlfuller

Reaction score
Whew! That can be tricky for someone that hasnt had a lot of practice... Such a simple thing to sign to someone but a lot harder to read, lol. I keep saying the letters as it goes along and by the time the word is done I have forgotten the first of the letters :giggle: Working on sounding it out as it goes along...

Whew! That can be tricky for someone that hasnt had a lot of practice... Such a simple thing to sign to someone but a lot harder to read, lol. I keep saying the letters as it goes along and by the time the word is done I have forgotten the first of the letters :giggle: Working on sounding it out as it goes along...

Maybe start with slower time and then work up in speed? There's also a QuizMe for the signs as well... I love using this feature!!
There's also another one that you can start with smaller words and slower speed... let me find it......

I love to use ASL pro as it's my dream to visit some part of USA and to see some AD'ers

I get 98% right in all these everyday quiz... too easy after almost two years of practising, and now I feel more 'fluent' in it. For some of you, who doesn't know me, yes - I am Australian

I get 98% right in all these everyday quiz... too easy after almost two years of practising, and now I feel more 'fluent' in it. For some of you, who doesn't know me, yes - I am Australian

You should take quizzes of ASL instead of fingerspelling. :)

I like the ASL University one better, too. That is pretty cool. Numbers, letters, words, all work well. I like the speed settings too, slow, fast and Deaf - ha!
I do like to see the different people signing on ASL Pro, they all seem have a little different "style" or accent. It is good to see different people when you are learning. I particularly like one woman who signs that the food in the restaurant is delicious. Cute!
I have had my teacher sign things one way and my ex terp sign the same thing differently. It's good to learn different ways and words.

Back