Final Bow for GLEE

DeafScribbler7

Reaction score
Who saw last night's double episode finale of GLEE? After six great seasons, it was sad to see it go, and I thought they did a great job wrapping it up!

I wrote an open thank you letter to the cast and crew sharing what Glee meant to me (on Twitter, #GleeToMe). As a Deaf viewer, GLEE left an impact on me, especially with my social life and access to music. Here's the link to the blog post: http://thecreativepensieve.blogspot.com/2015/03/thank-you-glee-open-letter-to-cast-crew.html

What were your thoughts on last night's episodes? The series as a whole? What did Glee mean for you?

No thoughts on it at all; I've never seen an episode.

what you wrote was very good but like reb i could not get into it therefore never watched it and i regret that after reading your blog

No thoughts on it at all; I've never seen an episode.

Something about Glee that seemed to demand that artists should be happy if they used their material. David Grohl of the Foo Fights was offended by the pressure the show's creators puts on musicians to use their material. He thought they were self centered in thinking that everyone wanted to be on Glee. I never even wanted to watch it. Growing up, I was a fan of the TV show "Fame," which was a much better program in my opinion.

Laura

Perhaps a DVD marathon is in your future :) It's not too late!

I don't think so....so many repeats over here.i really tried I cant get into it, horses for courses but you put good case up for it..
It your style and critique I find so good rather than the show

Back