female to male and crossdresser, why people are not openminded?

Jaylesboy

Reaction score
a old man walked in the store, all of people looked at him and called him "FAG!" He never understand why. He feels normal. People laughed and talked about him. He ignored them, went shopping around. People were still laughed at him when he walked around. A boy walked in and looked what people looked at. A boy walked to a old man and a boy said," You are not the one, I used to be a girl. Now I am ftm. You are now girl, it is okay to be crossdresser or male to female." A old man smiled at him. A old man dressed like a woman, he wore the heels, many peirced on ears, and had a purse. It is a true story but not about people laughing and stuff. just true story that I saw him at the store today, July 4th. He was around 40's and had a bald on head. I looked at him and walked away, rode the bike to the house.

Hello

I have seen some men in crossdressers and did not bother me at all cuz I consider it is normal for the men to get experience dressing like women. They choose to be crossdressers. Alot of them are in enteirment (sp) industry in Las Vegas where they are needed for various stage talents. Some of them are beautiful.

Speaking of transgender people, I know one famous Deaf transgender named Drago from San Francisco. She was transformed into male. He is widely accepted by the society in SF as well as other states. He has been invited to Gally or NTID to speak about his experiences in transforming.

Check out Drago's profile at www.deafqueer.org/drago/profile.html

(FYI his profile is somewhat old)

I was doing my term paper about transgenders. One doctor in Boston who was transgender for years. He was not sure if he was normal himself as a female. He was crossdressing. The judge and jury think, he has a mental problem because of transgender and abuse his wife. He was end up to kill his wife due to arugement cusody of the children and child support, etc...

Thanks for the sharing website about Drago. Was not he or she giving any representation at High School ?

I have seen some teenager males wear the black lipstick, finger nail polish, etc... I am not sure if they were transgender or just gothic style.

~ Sabrina

Thanks for the sharing website about Drago. Was not he or she giving any representation at High School ?

Good question. I have no idea if he did give any presentation at high schools or other colleges beyond NTID/Gally.

I have seen some teenager males wear the black lipstick, finger nail polish, etc... I am not sure if they were transgender or just gothic style.

I doubt that gothic men/females are really transgenders unless they get involved in some gothic religion. Really, I have no idea if transgender people are really in gothic.

I have seen the kids even my cousins who are into gothic.. the boys and girls wear black lipstick and finger nail polish... I asked them if they are considered as transgender.. they said hell no.. its PART of gothic..
so from my prescriptive of gothic as transgender.. is NO!

Eh.. whats more.. i think crossdressers are awesome, and they are best parnter to have.. I have some best friends who are crossdressers, they are fun to hang out with! I wish I keep one of them.. =) hehe

Originally posted by Oddball
Hello

I have seen some men in crossdressers and did not bother me at all cuz I consider it is normal for the men to get experience dressing like women. They choose to be crossdressers. Alot of them are in enteirment (sp) industry in Las Vegas where they are needed for various stage talents. Some of them are beautiful.

Speaking of transgender people, I know one famous Deaf transgender named Drago from San Francisco. She was transformed into male. He is widely accepted by the society in SF as well as other states. He has been invited to Gally or NTID to speak about his experiences in transforming.

Check out Drago's profile at www.deafqueer.org/drago/profile.html

(FYI his profile is somewhat old)

There's a debate about a transsexual man who applied to join the Victorian Police force in Australia....

Nothing to stop transsexual cop

NOTHING stood in the way of a transsexual joining the Victoria Police Force, Attorney-General Rob Hulls said today.

Mr Hulls said laws passed three years ago with the support of the Opposition had made it illegal to discriminate on the basis of a person's gender identity.
Victoria Police human resources director Sanjib Roy today confirmed that a formal application by a pre-operative transsexual had been received and would be processed.

A 188cm-tall man, who dresses as a woman, had already passed the initial academic test, a medical check, criminal record check and interview for entry to the force, reports said.

Opposition leader Robert Doyle said it was inappropriate for transsexuals to join the police force, likening the situation to admitting criminals.

"In my view, there are some things which would discriminate against people joining the police force," Mr Doyle said.

"I mean, are you allowed to join the police force if you've been found guilty of an indictable crime? The answer is no."

Mr Doyle said allowing such a person to be a member of the police force sent an inappropriate message to the community.

Police Association secretary Paul Mullet was non-committal on the issue, saying community reaction should direct the decision.

"The community should have some input into Victoria's police force so let's listen to the community voice and let them decide," Sergeant Mullett said.

He predicted union members would be shocked by the news, but said what was important was how well a person performed their job.

But Equal Opportunity Commission chief executive officer Di Sisely said the community had already decided - enshrining the rights of transgender people in law in 2000.

"This issue has been decided by the community, in fact it was decided three years ago when the community, by our elected parliamentarians, outlawed discrimination against transgender people," Ms Sisely said.

"At that time the Equal Opportunity Act was amended and it became unlawful to discriminate against a person because they are transgender."

Mr Hulls said he was surprised at Mr Doyle's comments as the Opposition had supported amendments to the Equal Opportunity Act preventing discrimination on gender identity.

"If Mr Doyle is now advocating that people should now break the law, then that's a matter for him," Mr Hulls said.

(Herald Sun newspaper)

It doesnt matter it is their life - key word THEIR not ours....if they are happy doing that and they are not hurting anyone by doing that.......

Originally posted by Oddball

I doubt that gothic men/females are really transgenders unless they get involved in some gothic religion. Really, I have no idea if transgender people are really in gothic.

Some people still misunderstanding about Gothic style. Because they use their imagine before start crazy judgement on people who wear gothic style. Even some of them thought people wear black clothes and stuff as Satanism. oh geez!

Make me think myself " Why not they ask people who love to wear Gothic Style by DIRECTLY instead of JUDGEMENT? " Gothic style can be from various reasons like old time from England, wannabe vamp, etc...

Wearing black clothes are so kewl and more style. Not mean to feel depresion, Just feel like pride and be myself. LIke to be something very different from regular people. Sometime they wear jewerly with skull shape or others.

:werd: Lasza -- i LOVE wearing black and i usually am wearing black and u are right it didnt mean the person is depressed or whatever -- just happens to like wearing black

Back