FeistyChick- come in here!

Happy Birthday. Have a WONDERFUL day!!!

Happy Birthday FeistyChick, hope you have a great birthday...

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Happy Birthday! Hope your celebration was terrific and wonderful, everything you've wished for! ;) Wishes you many more celebrations to come as well!

:birthday: birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: to you dear FeistyChick!!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and the most fun celebrating it!!! May you have many, many more birthdays to come!!! Have a great day with lots of love around you!!!! :birthday: :hug: :cheers:

happy belated b-day to u girl! hope u DID have a great day yesterday today and tomorrow too.. ;)

Hey girl, when are you gonna get online so we can celebrate your birthday in wildest style ever? :whistle: Miss you! MUAH!!!!

Happy Birthday, Fiesty Chick and may the best be with you! :)

Happy Birthday! Feistychick

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Hello Everyone!

:ty: hey thanks for all of your birthday wishes!!! :hyper:

ginny girl told me to come in here about two weeks ago- told her i couldn't due to being internetless :squint: but then she spilled the beans that there was a birthday thread for me! :giggle: i told her i couldn't cuz we didn't have access to the internet... LONG FARKIN' STORY! we finally moved into our apt... more unpacking for me! since i moved my stuff here back in january and now this... bleh! :ugh3:

i ended up having a good birthday! after a weird afternoon/evening for me! i was looking out the window waiting for my hunny's arrival home from work as he was fashionably late! :smash: (we live on the 2nd floor)... and i see this indian looking guy in a black grand cherokee jeep ram into another car very fast as he was parking his jeep :eek3:--- i was like WTF!!!??? ... then he got out of his jeep and looked at the red car, got back into his jeep and took off!!! i was SPEECHLESS! so i went out to my bf's father's car to get a notepad to write a note to leave on that red car explaining what happened since i don't know who owned that car... then i see two police cars coming up the road... one of them rolled down his window and asked if i called the cops, i said "no... then i asked him if someone called about a jeep ramming into a car?" he said "no... someone called about a break in" :eek2: i gulped! i said, "oh, i want to report about someone ramming into a car over there".... he said, "ok but first i need to take care of this woman who called the police".... the next thing i know- less than 5 minutes later i see two young men (from across the street) walking to the police cars in chains (shit i forget what you call those! i am just so out of it right now due to stress and lack of sleep! ugh) 1 black guy went into one car and a mexican guy went into another car....my heart JUMPED!!! then the same cop came to me and asked me what happened- and then said he couldn't do anything because he had to take care of those two men but would call another cop and said they were coming in two minutes... i was kinda freaked out... not knowing what kind of neighborhood this is- if you get my drift.. (sigh).... then my bf drives up in his car with his window down, looking at me knowing something was wrong--- since i was standing on the side of the street next to his father's car waiting for the cops to arrive... there was a big bouqet of flowers! and a brown bag... i was like :aw:... but ofc- he was worried! so he got out of the car and kissed me- asked what was going on, so i told him then the cops came... in 2 cars! sheesh!! so i told them what happened.... at first they thought it was my car and that someone left me a note! i was like no no.... i am the witness!!! blah blah and i couldn't get the license plate number cuz the tree was blocking my window and i was in a shock since it all happened so fast too... they thanked me for reporting it... and left a note for driver to call the cops if they wanted to file a report and didnt leave my name for my protection.... we asked what the neighborhood was like???? they gave us a look and said, "so so!" we gulped ... there are a lot of kids in the area, car break ins, vandalisms, domestic violence, low class people, etc... sheesh! we were like WTF, WHAT HAVE WE GOTTEN OURSELVES INTO??? :ugh3: so the cops said if we see anything suspicous, we are to call them immediately! sheesh! because our landlord said he always rents to people who are good, etc.. blah blah and that the area was safe!??? he lied to us... since our apt is a nice one but the area BLEH!!!

so anyway, we got into the apt, my bf hands me the flowers and a card with a big beary hug and a kiss! :-D ... then says this is also for you,- handing me a brown paper bag... it was a very cute stuffed doggy... VERY SOFT!!! (not like those teddy bears type feeling- more of like blanket feeling)-- he took me out for sushi (my favorite food!) at a fancy restaurant... the minute we got out of the car- he acted weird- and was looking for something in the back seat and in the trunk that was full since we were still moving stuff that week... i asked what is wrong? he said... "don't look, i don't want you to see!" i was like RME.. and walked away to the restaurant... and then turned around to see what the heck he was doing, i caught him looking at me! :giggle: so i kept walking to the restaurant and went in to let them know we were there since we had reservations... he quickly followed after me with a big blue bag and said, "this is also for you!" with a BIG GRIN! :giggle: i said uh oh! :mrgreen: and he said you can't open it until later after we order our food! so once we ordered, he pushed the bag under the table towards my legs and said HERE IS YOUR GIFT!!! WITH A BIG GRIN! and said you can either open it now or later... i asked when did he want me to open... he said it was up to me... we went back and forth! :lol: finally he gave in and said to open right there... it was a new pager!!! MOTOROLA Q! :jaw: i was JUST SPEECHLESS!!! i mean i was bugging him via his SK why he was late, etc... it turned out he was stalling me because he had to get me flowers, card, stuffed doggy and a pager!!! i was really touched!

Attachments

• Aly-Jase.jpg
    Aly-Jase.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 12
You are welcome, girl!!! :hug: I am glad you have a wonderful day! hehe..

Wow.. i enjoed reading what you said.. so what you gonna do now?? move again?? or what?? I hope everything will go well for you.. :)

aww your man is so sweet! hehe.. Thanks for sharing that with us.. :)

Hugs!

Back