Feeling sad been having seizures all day..

Hey it's okay people can have opinions about how they think cannabis works but for I'm waiting for more results from people who use it . My sezuires are better I don't get then everyday anymore I'm down to once a month or three in a month but I'm on Meds for them lots that's the things Meds . Are very toxic I want to something different . Waiting for more info still checking thing out miss ya Fuzzy it's a while but I'm back to stay I will check in everyday .

Oh your in New York, they got insanely medical Marijuana laws. Still long way to go.

I would suggest visit Michigan Marijuana dispensary, talk with their doctor and they can help you with which one best suit for you. Or can California which is most radical states when it comes to cannabis. Its because there is so many strains and different types of cannabis plants, either they produce tons of THC or CBD, you would want CBD not THC to treat your seizures or other pain. THC does nothing with pain or seizure, but gets you high while CBD does wonder medically but no high effect.

Hey it's okay people can have opinions about how they think cannabis works but for I'm waiting for more results from people who use it . My sezuires are better I don't get then everyday anymore I'm down to once a month or three in a month but I'm on Meds for them lots that's the things Meds . Are very toxic I want to something different . Waiting for more info still checking thing out miss ya Fuzzy it's a while but I'm back to stay I will check in everyday .

I want both the CBD would be just fine for me I'm not really looking to be high but relaxing don't seem bad .. I just need my sezuires under control ..

I miss you too, (((Miss Vorsia!))) I often think about you, wondering how are you managing with so many health matters and with kids and then I remember oh but you are one amazing woman, great mother, too,
it is hard for you but you can do it, I know you can.
I was thinking this cannabis oil might have the THC - the addictive and high inducing component- removed, that's why it is safe to be given to the children.
if that is the case, it should be as safe to you, Vorsia.
In Canada medical dispensaries sell this oil, where in USA I don't know but I guess online research will help you find something near you?

Fuzzy

No. The oil l has the thc, in high percentage, depending on the wash of the oil...
Oil has the highest amount of Thc.
Its not just thc that matters..
Yes it is safe.
Compared to pharma poison its a god send....

Where do you get your information from?
It's the opposite. The oil is rich in cannabidiol, low in THC:

The oil is rich in a chemical called cannabidiol, or CBD, but is low in THC, the main psychoactive ingredient in marijuana.

http://www.denverpost.com/marijuana/ci_25450052/cbd-marijuana-oil-changing-game

Fuzzy

Neither of u and Hoichi is wrong.

Can be either rich in CBD or THC, even hybrid too. It depends on how it was culvated, harvest, drying process, other processes involved.

Like any other chemicals, Marijuana plants can be easily refine into whatever man wants to make out of the plants.

I this oil called hemp the one you can find at whole foods stores!

cannabis fat souable i thought it only worked in fat medium hence puff cakes

Where do you get your information from?
It's the opposite. The oil is rich in cannabidiol, low in THC:

The oil is rich in a chemical called cannabidiol, or CBD, but is low in THC, the main psychoactive ingredient in marijuana.

http://www.denverpost.com/marijuana/ci_25450052/cbd-marijuana-oil-changing-game

Fuzzy

My information comes from decades of experience, in both using and making honey oil or bho.
Dont take my signs for it,
I prefer shatter or glass,but ive washed honey too. Love the honey jam oil...mmmmmm
https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/the-great-wide-world-of-cannabis-concentrates

It can be up to 80 % or higher THC..
Anyway....
Im rolling a fatty ...
Gottaa light?

cannabis fat souable i thought it only worked in fat medium hence puff cakes

Thats one way, if to digest...it bonds to both fat or oil....
So oil is better as you csn cook and simmer it longer to make itmore potent...

Back