Fear Factor Food

Nesmuth

Reaction score
Anyone tried escargots (snails), malarooo (hamburger like - from red worms), grasshoppers dipped in chocolate?

I've tried them all and I like the escargots!

Any other fear factor food?

Richard Roehm

You did?.... :barf:

My goodness, I don't even know if I have a guts to try it myself even though I watch ' Fear Factor ' every monday nite, still can not believe that these people can actually eat those grossy thing for the money...... :eek:

I guess money means everything heh!

Ha! That's great that you had the guts to try that stuff! I get a little wimpy when it comes to trying new food that involves eating strange animals, but more power to you! I do try strange combonations of food, though. For one, I swear hollandais sauce goes with anything, and it is especially delicious with pizza, and not bad with vanilla ice cream.
btw, I have a friend who gets so freaked out by my wierd food combonations that she will not try anything that I like. In fact, if we are at a restaurant, and I order something, she will specifically NOT order what I did. It cracks me up!

I've had deer meat, alligator meat, and frog meat. Yummy!

VamPyroX said:
I've had deer meat, alligator meat, and frog meat. Yummy!
Hey, me too! also i had wild boar meat too..really good, very lean, no fat.
I like frog legs too. Ive had squid too but im not crazy about it...

You ate deer meat?....Did you like it? I did tried deer meat before but I didn't even like it! :barf:

Angel, may I suggest that liking/not liking venison(deer meat)depends on how it is prepared, starting with the very first thing to do when the deer dies....

^Angel^ said:
You ate deer meat?....Did you like it? I did tried deer meat before but I didn't even like it! :barf:
Guess you not a country gal like me..i have always lived in the country most of my life so im used to eating deer, rabbit, boar etc...oh welll.......

Tousi said:
Angel, may I suggest that liking/not liking venison(deer meat)depends on how it is prepared, starting with the very first thing to do when the deer dies....

Well Tousi, I would know since I was married to a hunter and beside I still don't like the taste of it!... :aw:

I ate:

Deer meat
Caribou meat
rabbit meat
:)

I think Illustrator was that kid who's in every single third grade class who eats worms.

Defee said:
Hey, me too! also i had wild boar meat too..really good, very lean, no fat.
I like frog legs too. Ive had squid too but im not crazy about it...
i had bear meat, eatten octopus, ate squid, ate ants with chocolate icecream.

Ohh, YUCK!

I won't eat any of the foods mentioned or seafoods either..

Talk about :barf: :barf: :barf:

However, I miss watching Fear Factor :(

Back