FCC Approves New Sidekick w/ Less Features?

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Between the Hiptop versions 2 and 3, the FCC has approved a new Sidekick. We say this because the model approved by the FCC has a Sharp model number in between the Hiptop version 2 and 3, and other than not having Bluetooth technology, the other features available are not known, including whether it will have EDGE or GPRS.

New information about the new Sidekick should surface this Spring.

Qwerty keyboard phone news, reviews, and community - QwertyPhones.com

Between the Hiptop versions 2 and 3, the FCC has approved a new Sidekick. We say this because the model approved by the FCC has a Sharp model number in between the Hiptop version 2 and 3, and other than not having Bluetooth technology, the other features available are not known, including whether it will have EDGE or GPRS.

New information about the new Sidekick should surface this Spring.

Qwerty keyboard phone news, reviews, and community - QwertyPhones.com
Alex, Yeah your site is so NEAT! but I ask you something question, if it was forums, however it became new blogger, is not it??

Let me assume your previous fourms is currently no longer offical forums.. you correct me if I am wrong! ;)

Ah interesting... I used to sign up on the QWERTY Phones forum, but it seemed dead. Maybe that is why Alex changed it to Blog site. The new site face looks good!

Hmm...

That sounds good. Sidekick 3 was a bit to over-rated. Heh!

Have you heard Sidekick 4? If I wrong. My friend say me about Sidekick 4. I think that she wrong. I am not sure if I right or not?

Back