FBI violated my son's ADA rights

I can attest to two things. I'm a survivor of such abuse and my abusers were straight men. So, your theories are junk, my friend. Go do LIGITIMATE and UNBIASED research. Then, come back and talk about the topic. :roll:

Yep and you're not the only one on this board who has survived this. Pedos can be of any orientation. The one thing that is unacceptable about them is that they shouldn't be doing this to children.

those on this forum who defense pedophilia and pedophile are really sick people. No wonder the Clinton and Obama are rarely prosecuted pedophile for fear of offending gay people and losing the gay vote. Welcome to the United States Department of Justice have so many statistics. NCJRS showed that feminists lawyers are putting rapists in jail more than during certain years.

Daredevel7 and shel90, do you know of any straight pedophile??? Is there something wrong to be straight???
have you ever met sexually abused victims? from babies to kids????
Be broad-minded.

let's see
The liberal (progressive) trail.
Homosexuality is normal.
Transexuality is normal.
Gay marriage is a solid family foundation.
Child Love (sexual sense) is normal
Man-Boy love is normal.

conclude?
You are giving Conservatives a bad name here. Whether or not you like homosexuals, transexuals, or Liberals, to conclude that pedophilia is a result of homosexual tendencies or Democrat Presidents is sheer madness. Your extreme bias is a neon light pointing straight down. I doubt I need to say more, but I will. Please refrain from making further comments on a subject you know absolutely nothing about. You are making a fool out of yourself.

Yep and you're not the only one on this board who has survived this. Pedos can be of any orientation. The one thing that is unacceptable about them is that they shouldn't be doing this to children.

I completely agree; obviously!

Heterosexuality is normal. of course
Polygamy is normal. but it is banned in all 50 states. A few sects practiced it.
As long they are married, any boy and girl sexual relationship is normal, including a brother and sister. Some states allowed 2nd or 3rd cousins to marry.
Father-daughter love relationship is normal. of course, everyone in the family love each other.
Man-girl love is normal. as long as the long is above 18 years old. In some states, 16 or 17 years old.

I wondered why people on this forum did not put down criminal acts.....

Conclude?

Polygamy is normal. but it is banned in all 50 states. A few sects practiced it.
As long they are married, any boy and girl sexual relationship is normal, including a brother and sister. Some states allowed 2nd or 3rd cousins to marry.
Father-daughter love relationship is normal. of course, everyone in the family love each other.
Man-girl love is normal. as long as the long is above 18 years old. In some states, 16 or 17 years old.

Conclude?

:eek: You gotta kidding me!

yes you are wrong. pedophile means a person who is into pedophilia.

if one acts on pedophilia, one is considered as a child rapist/molester. You mean they are not considered a pedophile? Hmmm ... interesting. again - "pedophile" is not a legal word nor a criminal word for a person who is into pedophilia.

Again, a pedophile is a person who acts on an urge - overt acts as defined by every medical dictionary in the known free world.

Again, a pedophile is a person who acts on an urge - overt acts as defined by every medical dictionary in the known free world.

now what is a legal term used in criminal court for pedophile?

Conclude?

Wow, not even gonna bother responding to this post. It's too absurd to elicit any coherent responses.

I do have ONE question to satisfy my curiosity. What do you call a 40 year old man who has sex with a 10 year old girl? Is this normal to you?

I do have ONE question to satisfy my curiosity. What do you call a 40 year old man who has sex with a 10 year old girl? Is this normal to you?
I think he answered that. He calls them Liberals. Democrats. Homosexuals.

there is a lot of sexual abuse going on in deaf schools. like NMSD because there are too many gays there. no one is doing anything because they think it is normal deaf behavior.
Look at the comments, those who opposed me actually didn't write that it is bad. stupid.

there is a lot of sexual abuse going on in deaf schools. like NMSD because there are too many gays there. no one is doing anything because they think it is normal deaf behavior.
Look at the comments, those who opposed me actually didn't write that it is bad. stupid.

Yes, what you are writing is bad, stupid. And offensive. Stop the hate talk, bigot. Saying there's a lot of abuse bc there are a lot of gays makes about as much sense as saying there's a lot of abuse because there are too many Deaf there. Or too many left-handed people. Or too many women.

You're the bigot because you don't like straight people.
It is offensive to me and others you defended pedophile. Children are innocent victims with no voices.

Yes, what you are writing is bad, stupid. And offensive. Stop the hate talk, bigot. Saying there's a lot of abuse bc there are a lot of gays makes about as much sense as saying there's a lot of abuse because there are too many Deaf there. Or too many left-handed people. Or too many women.

It is offensive to me and others you defended pedophile. Children are innocent victims with no voices.

Um, that's not what she was saying.

Duray,

Lets get something "straight" here. A pedophile is a pedophile. A homosexual is a homosexual. Homosexual does not mean pedophile. Pedophile does not mean homosexual. The two different terms do not have any connection whatsoever.

The homosexual community has nothing to do with NAMBLA - the homosexual community wants NOTHING to do with pedophiles. Pedophiles are a nasty scourge on our society. Homosexuals are not.

Homosexuality exists between two consenting mature adults. Pedophilia does not. Whether or not you agree with homosexuality is not an issue - you are making a non issue an issue when it isn't an issue at all.

What exactly are your issues? Where are your sources?

Duray, you did not answer my question: what do you call a 40 year old man who has sex with a 13 year old? Is this normal to you?

Back