Favourite TV Shows....

Fredjones01

Reaction score
My favorite tv shows are :-
1. Dexter
2. The walking dead
3. Family guy
4. doctor who
But my most favorite tv shows is the walking dead. This is a vampire story. All chracter in this show doing good acting

Hello Guys!
I like the Dexter. In which stars Michael C. Hall, Jennifer Carpenter and Lauren Vélez is my favorite. I like their role. The rating of this show is 9.1 out of 10. It is a crime TV show. I watch this show many times.

InvestigativeID....2 and 1/2 Half Men...Lifetime (on weekends)....and of course the News and 60 Minutes....that's about it.

Keanan and Kal :) (i'm a 90s girl)

All That

Figure it out

Cake Boss

anddd cupcake war :)

dude, 1 and 2 were my favorites when I was only in diapers LOL!!!! but for now, I'm a B10 nuts and one of the guys seriously made me wanna get a purple hearing aid when I was stuck with the Gaias beginning of my sophmore year :D

rizzoli and isles, supernatural, bones, greys anatomy, the walking dead

Again, Louie, the TV comedy series received strong praise from critics so if you love to watch comedy shows, I suggest you to watch it if you haven't. Its first runs are showing on FX every Thursday night. Very hilarious!

i followed as best as i could 'everyone loves raymond'but missed the last few,i tried get it on youtube but last ones not on it...what happens to barone family

i followed as best as i could 'everyone loves raymond'but missed the last few,i tried get it on youtube but last ones not on it...what happens to barone family
Try Hulu or Netflix. Also try Fast TV Downloads but you must sign up for a free membership. I don't know if they have CC or subtitles.

Last edited:
I like Murdock Mysteries and True Blood, of course.
I also love Jeopardy - I have it set on "record series" so I won't miss an episode, lolol
I try to guess as much as I can, but damn, it's hard!!
particularly if one never reads trivia or stuff like that.

I used to like watching Being Human (Us and UK) and Lost Girl but I guess they are on a summer break.

we have now new British series "George Gently" - so far so good. detective.

comedy- I think Modern Family is very funny :)

reality- Hell's Kitchen- lololol, Chef Ramsey -he doesn't f*ck around
Hardcore Pawn - whoaaa ... didn't new such weirdos want to do business!
Antique Show whoaaa.. didn't knew pple are willing to pay so much $$$ for old stuff... and what old stuff... like, bits of bent iron ??? anything goes, I suppose
Court TV and Judge Judy - the latter will put you quite politely in your place in two seconds flat. admirable, lol

National Geographic - all sorts of science shows.

Fuzzy

My all time favorite shows are:
Hells kitchen
Survivor
America Got Talent
American Idol
Glee
Friends

Keeping up w/ The Kardashians

Project Runway

Gene Simmons Family Jewels

Dance Moms

Kendra on Top

Dance Moms: Miami

Merlin
The Wire
The Walking Dead
House
Glee

These are my all time favorite TV shows.

Back