• you or your personal chef

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • somebody else

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • none

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
Oakley_04 said:
i am a chef too, but emril and Julia Childs and Racheal Ray are my fav.. ttheres several more, have abt 30 chef books "recppice books" from them
yea same here i love watch cook tv!!!!! learn different foods!!! yummy!

I like Martha Stewart one time, I wanted to know
how to cook Turkey....

And she was doing it slowly....

And I finally know how turkey turned golden brown color...
like the picture I seen all the time.

My mom and everybody else turkey is so white or burnt.
I figured they must be doing something wrong.

But anyway, Martha Stewart used butter and salt and pepper
and glazing it on there.... to keep turkey moist inside.

She put butter on the Turkey every 30 minutes... and
I did the same way she did...
my Turkey looked so delicious and taste good too.

I like Tony Bodner of Swiss Chalet. He's not only done good cooking, he's invited me many times into his kitchen to watch him prepare the entrees.

Richard

I always watches..Jacques Peppin, Barefoot Contessa (Ina Garten), Everyday Italian (Iam pure 100% Italian)! But I used to watch Julia Childs and Jeff Smith too!
I do loves cook alotin past...but now little less..unless if any of my 4 children asks me to make choc chip cookies..French Crumb Apple Pie, and many other things and I will do that!! Even I always make many different kind of cookies for Xmas gifts to give all my children, friends, and neighbors too...sometimes to policemen, oil deliveryman, etc..! That do made me feel good!!
Good Nite!!

Chef Boyardee!
chefboyardee.JPG

I don't really have a favorite, although I do like watching "Great Chefs" where they made everything from scratch and the food ended up being small and has to be "perfect". LOL

Also, I love watching this cute Aussie duo in their cooking programme, called "Surfing the Menu." Ben O'Donoghue and Curtis Stone are two hawtie Aussie cooking for us.

I vote myself or my own personal chef. Actually it is my girlfriend who does the cook! She's good @ it. The only thing I like cook is out on charcoal grill!

If you want the BEST turkey for that day. My suggest is go to Turkey farm just a day before that special Thursday. Trust me! They are the BEST DAMN turkey! They don't come off cheap (Mostly for 2 bux per lbs.), and most cases you need to make reservation a month ahead, depending on popularity.

Advantage of farm fresh turkey is that they are MUCH juicer! Much softer meat, easier to eat. Bake about 25% shorter time than frozen birds. For example normally for frozen bird is 6 hours, at same weight for fresh, only 4 hours.

The only advantage of frozen bird is that they are darn cheap!

I ain't going to bake another frozen bird again!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I like Martha Stewart one time, I wanted to know
how to cook Turkey....

And she was doing it slowly....

And I finally know how turkey turned golden brown color...
like the picture I seen all the time.

My mom and everybody else turkey is so white or burnt.
I figured they must be doing something wrong.

But anyway, Martha Stewart used butter and salt and pepper
and glazing it on there.... to keep turkey moist inside.

She put butter on the Turkey every 30 minutes... and
I did the same way she did...
my Turkey looked so delicious and taste good too.

tegumi said:
Iron Chef! A Japanese cooking show....

I love watching Iron Chef too, and I even watched it on Japanese TV well before it became popular in the US!!! I lived in NYC area, and they carried Japanese TV channel on my cable so it was very interesting to check Japanese shows out and I loved watching Iron Chef and still do! I don't like the American version though!

When I was living in the East, I wanted to go and try Moritomo's restaurant in Philly but never got around to it. Here's the link for it:

http://www.chefmorimoto.com/
http://www.morimotorestaurant.com/

Who can resist a busty gal that devours food she cooks right in front of the camera? Nigella rocks!! :naughty:

Me votes Martha Stewart because its very creative cooking

Also I do watch Tv of Food network.

My wife loves my cooking, and I enjoy cooking too. Right now, I am upset cause I have to live in the barricks and I can't cook like I could in the states!!! I have no oven, just half a stove!!!(2 burners):tears: :cry:

My wife loves my cooking, and I enjoy cooking too. Right now, I am upset cause I have to live in the barricks and I can't cook like I could in the states!!! I have no oven, just half a stove!!!(2 burners):tears: :cry:

I know I am stupid
36_19_1.gif
and not know what barricks is ?

Back