Father Wants His Son Deaf

ladysolitary85

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YN5Fdz1En0]‪My Son Is Deaf, Finally! (Subtitled)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Just watch the entire video before commenting. There is a lot of interesting points here.

That's a pretty old one I think. It has been here several times.

I fell for it, probably one of the most effective videos for explaining the issues it raises. Worth watching even if you feel uncomfortable the message is so important.

I will admit I felt uncomfortable at first but the message was really worth it all. My fiance (who is hearing) even fell for it.

Same with all of my hearing friends. They even said it is so wrong! ....What about CI? yeah.

Someone told that some deaf parents with have a doctor made their hearing baby deaf to be like their parents!

yeah I did post it last year. this thread got so heat and out of control. it was removed. I think. I have not look into my threads becuase it got locked. He and i went to the same college but did not know him personally but he's a real nice person in real life.

yeah I did post it last year. this thread got so heat and out of control. it was removed. I think. I have not look into my threads becuase it got locked. He and i went to the same college but did not know him personally but he's a real nice person in real life.

My apology Frisky, never meant to double post :), forgive?

btw, whatever happened to "Chuck"?

he seem to be a very smart guy.

Fuzzy

Funny thing is, my hearing is not worth having, it is, even with HA's, not really enough to live in the hearing world. If I could, I would prefer to be full deaf now, but I can't. I also would not want a CI.

Back