Father Wants His Son Deaf

I remember how heated it got. Especially with the hearing parents that kept insisting that they never "wanted" a hearing child and "were not trying to make their child more hearing". They just couldn't see that everyone expects a child to be like them. It is not even a question for most hearing parents. They just naturally assume that the child will be hearing without ever questioning it.

Deaf parents are the same. They want their child to be like them. That doesn't mean that they will not accept their hearing child. It just means that they have the same basic instincts that hearing parents have. It is just that the Deaf will admit it, and most of the hearing won't.

:laugh2::laugh2:

Hey, Buffalo. I hope you don't mind me to re-post his reason here. Also, thank you for the transcription. ;)

Karissa, would you happen to have the video to this too? I think it would be beneficial for people to see what hes trying to point out with his face. Thanks for translating! :D

Karissa, would you happen to have the video to this too? I think it would be beneficial for people to see what hes trying to point out with his face. Thanks for translating! :D

In that old thread, Frisky's old thread.

Actually, I clicked to play it to see his video but it said errors... so I re-posted her old post here, anyway. Ah, well...

Back