Famous TV pitchman Bill Mays - dead

Wowie, another dead again like FF then MJ then now this BM. Geez!

Yeah, I've seen his products on TV commerical. Man, It's sad enuff.

He should have gone to the hospital in the first place never mind going home. Oh man, My heart goes out to his wife and family and his friends. I sure will miss him. He was one of my fav.

Who watch Pitchmen on Discovery Channel? It seem like it's only last less a season then Bill is gone. I was like.. whoa, what's going would be happen to that show?

RIP Bill Mays....I don't think it was a heart attack. I believe it was an injury from internal bleeding from the plane's rough landing. I think the ER check out would have saved his life, but life goes on.

It's confirm by report, it's heart disease. Not heart attack, different story but look like. Non. :(

Dr told me that my left side of heart is enlarger. I hope not happen like Billy Mays.

They have many different equipments for heart.
Kind like ultra-sound on my heart.
Other day, they used MRI for my heart

Who watch Pitchmen on Discovery Channel? It seem like it's only last less a season then Bill is gone. I was like.. whoa, what's going would be happen to that show?

I might want to bet on Ron Popeil to partner with Anthony for the 2nd season. Ron Popeil is truly an informercial legend with a career lasting more longer than Billy Mays. Remember the Showtime rotissere commercials? That's Ron. The Shamwow guy? forget him. He's just an amateur lol

RIP Billy..Can you imagine Billy making a pitch for OxyClean to St. Peter? St. Peter would end up buying up loads of OxyClean to keep his angels pure white!

Back