Family wants to keep life support for girl brain dead after tonsil surgery

I can't believe this is still going on, I thought the girl was off life support and allowed to dies in peace .

This awful thing called Liverpool pathway which some countries and hospital do I think appauling is stopping food and fluids.
Late baby I on ventlater tod brain dead turned machine off she started breathing on her own and doing well so always hope

I don't know. It is far fetch on knowing if this is true or not. There might be hope but she will not be able to recover back to normally. Sometime it is better to let her go if she want to go. If a parent or parents want to keep her on Mother Earth, then her soul would not be free to move on into the Spirit World. She need peace away from her family. I know and understand how much a child or children meant to the parents. They don't want to lose her. They love her so much that they would not let her go in peace. :(

Since the last time she was checked she had no brain activity her family is holding out hope for a recovery that will never happen short of a miracle. At two years and counting it's time to pull the plug.

I can't believe this is still going on, I thought the girl was off life support and allowed to dies in peace .

Even worse..... I cannot believe that she lasted this long?!?!? I thought all the articles said that her body would break down. Oh boy..... Just waiting for the mother to fight for a liver transplant and of course an IEP that allows her daughter the BEST education ever......Meaning she NEEDS to be placed in AP classes b/c she's going to go to college! Oh boy.......

Even worse.....Just waiting for the mother to fight for a liver transplant and of course an IEP that allows her daughter the BEST education ever......Meaning she NEEDS to be placed in AP classes b/c she's going to go to college! Oh boy.......

That's your response to this subject? Why don't we see if she makes it (which I don't think she will)

before you start worrying about an IEP ?? :roll:

Edited my post

As to your post...
Feel free to pull the plug on yourself any time......

Its not your or anyone elses book that matters here..
Its the parents...
Their wishes should be respected...

If the parents want to pay to keep their dead daughter "alive" okay, but if the public is paying for it to happen, then it's time to make the decision to end this.

If the parents want to pay to keep their dead daughter "alive" okay, but if the public is paying for it to happen, then it's time to make the decision to end this.

In other words..
The parents religious beliefs according to you should be ignored, because you dont believe what they do, and though they believe their daughter is alive, and maricles do occure..you dont.
So tough luck for them.

Oic..

Well....

Feel free to pull the plug on your life when ever it suits you, lest the public be bothered....

But....

Freedom , true freedom in my eyesis rooted in respecting sencerely peoples religious convictions and faiths...that includes when those convictions and.faiths dont match yours.
They are not hurting anyone.
They should.be let be,

Your just comming across as a bully....

That's your response to this subject? Why don't we see if she makes it (which I don't think she will)

before you start worrying about an IEP ?? :roll:

I meant that sarcasticly. That is basicly her mentality, that her daughter will survive and she will go to school, and everything. This mother is in SEVERE denial...

In other words..
The parents religious beliefs according to you should be ignored, because you dont believe what they do, and though they believe their daughter is alive, and maricles do occure..you dont.
So tough luck for them.

Oic..

Well....

Feel free to pull the plug on your life when ever it suits you, lest the public be bothered....

But....

Freedom , true freedom in my eyesis rooted in respecting sencerely peoples religious convictions and faiths...that includes when those convictions and.faiths dont match yours.
They are not hurting anyone.
They should.be let be,

Your just comming across as a bully....

But pretty much ALL the docs have said that they're simply taking care of a really well preserved corpse.

But pretty much ALL the docs have said that they're simply taking care of a really well preserved corpse.

So?
What does that matter?

Its their daughter, besides the docs first told them im sure the tonsil surgery would be a walk in the park,prob an easy procedure, done with the eyes closed....
In other words.
The docs were wrong.
And history has shown
They could be wrong again

I get it, i do.

But i also get and respect what the docs did to these people, and i respect these parents faith. Which differs from mine. But i respect it just the same.

It must suck.
Docs do this to their daughter, and got away scot free, yet...
They are bieng preasured to use the words of some..."pull the plug"

I admit.
Woe.to any doc that would leave my boy like this..
I doubt id be abe to prevent myself from having the doc know.what it feels like to be pluged in and pulled..

But what gives here?

These psrents faith should be respected.
Whether you or i, or the docs who did this, agree with the faith or not
If we are going to put a price tag on life..
The Deaf will always end up the losers in that measure,
Hearies certainly have demnstrated that much in regards to people like us

So?
What does that matter?

Its their daughter, besides the docs first told them im sure the tonsil surgery would be a walk in the park,prob an easy procedure, done with the eyes closed....
In other words.
The docs were wrong.
And history has shown

I get it, i do.

But i also get and respect what the docs did to these people, and i respect these parents faith. Which differs from mine. But i respect it just the same.

It must suck.

I admit.
I doubt id be abe to prevent myself from having the doc know.what it feels like to be pluged in and pulled..

But what gives here?

It probably would of been a walk in the park if the family had listened to the doctors. However, feeding their daughter foods (a hamburger) that she should not have been eating and told not to eat after the surgery brought on the hemorrhaging that she experienced and ultimately "killed" her. This family keeping this dead girl "alive" has nothing to do with their religious beliefs and all to do with the guilt of their actions and her mothers guilt of having her undergo the surgery and being in complete denial of the facts.

Last edited:
So?
What does that matter?

In other words.
The docs were wrong.
And history has shown

I get it, i do.

It must suck.

I admit.

But what gives here?

From what I've read, it wasn't the surgery that caused her brain death. The surgery went fine. It was her faulty aftercare performed by her family, who didn't follow the doctor's instructions.

it probably would of been a walk in the park if the family had listened to the doctors. However, feeding their daughter foods (a hamburger) that she should not have been eating and told not to eat after the surgery brought on the hemorrhaging that she experienced and ultimately "killed" her. This family keeping this dead girl "alive" has nothing to do with their religious beliefs and all to do with the guilt of their actions and her mothers guilt of having her undergo the surgery and being in complete denial of the facts.

this!

It probably would of been a walk in the park if the family had listened to the doctors. However, feeding their daughter foods (a hamburger) that she should not have been eating and told not to eat after the surgery brought on the hemorrhaging that she experienced and ultimately "killed" her. This family keeping this dead girl "alive" has nothing to do with their religious beliefs and all to do with the guilt of their actions and her mothers guilt of having her undergo the surgery and being in complete denial of the facts.

That may be...

In.other words...the family didnt listen...thus their religious convictions should be ignored....

Alright..
But..

I dont buy it.

How do you know.the families actions here in keeping their daughter on life support has nothing at all to do with their religious convictions?

Im curious.
Besides...the families.wishess.shoukd.be respected...yeah i know pulling.plugs to save loot is easy...when loot is the only measure...but once.we.take that measure out of the bargain...

I fail to see why the families wishes should.be ignored

Back