Family or Friends Fighting in the War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Anyone has family or friends fighting in the war?

I don't have any, but my kid brother has a friend who is in the Marines but I'm not sure if he was sent to fight the war. I'll ask him when I see him again.

I have a friend who's boyfriend is in the army is over in Kuwait. She is 5 months pregnant with his child. I feel so bad that he had to leave her behind when she is pregnant but he didnt have any choice.

My big brother once join for Marine and went on war in early 90s. I am relief, after the war business, he returned home safe and resign Marine and start raise his own family while work for computer company. :)

I got a friend, who was upset this morning, because he was sent to fight the war in Iraq. Well he's in the marine.

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
I have a friend who's boyfriend is in the army is over in Kuwait. She is 5 months pregnant with his child. I feel so bad that he had to leave her behind when she is pregnant but he didnt have any choice.

thats sooo sad!!:(

Originally posted by eternity
I got a friend, who was upset this morning, because he was sent to fight the war in Iraq. Well he's in the marine.

thats sad :(

Originally posted by KeWoOLeE
thats sooo sad!!:(

I hope he can come back right before she is ready to give birth to their child so that way he can be there when the baby is born.

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
I hope he can come back right before she is ready to give birth to their child so that way he can be there when the baby is born.

yeah i hope so too :(

yeah, a friend of mine is probably going into war soon... Due to some problems before, he wanted to resign from the army and focus on going to school to become an interpreter. instead- he said the resignation may take longer than expected. now we have a war and he might have to go. i'm really upset, of course. :(

My sister's boyfriend is supposed to be released from the Marines on July 2003 - but with the war going on, he had to be postponed til July 2004... He is not being launched to fight in the war over in there but he will stay in DC preparing these other marines for the war in a drill form... would be interesting to hear more stories from him throughout the war era.

I have a cousin who went to the gulf war in 1990s but thank goodness he retired from the air force and decided to work in the hospital.

My cousin is in the Mid East . He's in the SAS (Aussie ) and we are all praying for him.

my other best friend's cousin is chef from war. oh god, i'm lil bit worry but I"m sure he will come back and I wish it's over for now. but can't..

my sister was in Canadian Force Base in Ontario, she was almost to go Gulf War in 1991, butshe got preg, she force to quit same as my brother in law quit too. Just months before war start. Wheww. They are still alive and he work different Insuracnce company now, they arew happy in her family so far.

My cousin is in Korea now, I think, and I don't know if he has been transferred to Iraq to fight. I can ask my aunt and find out. :pray:

my cousin *i called him as my brother* is in army but not going to the war. WHEW!!!! He just work with paperworks something like that. He used to fight against Iraq in 1992.

I got two bros in the Marines and I found my mother in tears cuz she is very worried that they might call them and be sent.

Nope I don't have any friends or relatives going to war...but in the past, my great grandfather fought in the first WW and my grandfather was a directional pilot in WW2...but they are both dead anyway

I had a friend who almost joined Army last spring, but I don't know what changed his mind. I'm glad he didn't or otherwise he would be over there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back