Experience with back problems?

Just be careful with back problems. Make sure exercise and keep them strong. I deal with my husband's chronic back problems, it is sooo horrible to live with pain 24/7 for long time. He is on permantely disabled now for rest of his life because of his back. No one will want to hire him the way he is now. Be careful. Okay.

Did anyone see a chiropractor? I think OmegaMan did, but anyone else?

My back started to hurt BAD, and I waited few days to see if it'd go away. It did not so I went to see a chiro. My back pain is now gone, thanks to her. We both suspected me of picking up my girls alot.....but wait, I followed her orders but kept on picking up my babies. Hard not to. We realized it was not my picking up the girls......it was STRESS!

So I relax more! My Chiro is amazed at how fast I healed. She said it usually takes at least 9 months to over a year to heal. My back healed up in few months!

No drugs. Just BioFreeze. It's expensive but it's great! It is ten times better than Ben Gay or anything. I even tested one of the products I order from a wellness company.....and BioFreeze is the best!

So if you're thinking about seeing a chiro, go for it!

how old are your girls now? It happened to me about lift the girl and boy up. It killed my back. When I played with girl. She is 7 almost 8. I lifted the boy age 3. He is so heavy weight. It killed my back. I suppose not play with lift them. I don't have a kids yet. I am plan to have a kids. I am hope for back cure in future. I went to chircopractic few time in a years. If I have a bad pain. I have to go. I need to exercise more.

Did anyone see a chiropractor? I think OmegaMan did, but anyone else?

My back started to hurt BAD, and I waited few days to see if it'd go away. It did not so I went to see a chiro. My back pain is now gone, thanks to her. We both suspected me of picking up my girls alot.....but wait, I followed her orders but kept on picking up my babies. Hard not to. We realized it was not my picking up the girls......it was STRESS!

So I relax more! My Chiro is amazed at how fast I healed. She said it usually takes at least 9 months to over a year to heal. My back healed up in few months!

No drugs. Just BioFreeze. It's expensive but it's great! It is ten times better than Ben Gay or anything. I even tested one of the products I order from a wellness company.....and BioFreeze is the best!

So if you're thinking about seeing a chiro, go for it!

The chronic back isn't funny. I know that. It's suck! That's why I don't want to find a new job. I am stay at home and do jewelry making and sell. I will be become a housewife and jewelry making.

Just be careful with back problems. Make sure exercise and keep them strong. I deal with my husband's chronic back problems, it is sooo horrible to live with pain 24/7 for long time. He is on permantely disabled now for rest of his life because of his back. No one will want to hire him the way he is now. Be careful. Okay.

Hi Pinky

My girls are 3 1/2 yrs old and 20 months old. I still pick them both up. Exercising is important. I go to the gym in the mornings but I'm a lazy gym rat. Need to work out harder. And on my abdominals/legs on a ball for an old knee injury. When you exericse, your body stays healthier.

Hope your back pains go away.:cool2:

Have injuries but my back problems and other locations aggravated by rhuematoid arthritis.......use glucosamine and msm to control inflamation which causes too tight and snap
works well for me...occasional Aleve for anti-inflamation pain reducer naproxene sodium

The chronic back isn't funny. I know that. It's suck! That's why I don't want to find a new job. I am stay at home and do jewelry making and sell. I will be become a housewife and jewelry making.
Really, I am sorry you suffer too. My husband hate it and it is hard on him to stay home and watch me go to work everyday. He missed his old job. I have no problem with u being housewife and making jewelry. :) I was staying home mom for 18 years and I loved it but now I have to go to work. I like my job but I have to be careful with my back too cuz my job require alot of heavy lifting. I get muscle strain on my back once awhile then I need to exercise and heat pad on them, nothing to do with my spine thank god. :)

Hi Island! You're right the exercise is very important. I was a lazy gym too. I do have a ball exercise at home. I am membership of Health Club. I am little nervous to get pregnant and can cause pain in the back. I don't like to sit down and lazy all day. I have many errands to do around at home and somewhere. I sit down for relax and read the newspapers, watch tv and Internet that all.

Hi Pinky

My girls are 3 1/2 yrs old and 20 months old. I still pick them both up. Exercising is important. I go to the gym in the mornings but I'm a lazy gym rat. Need to work out harder. And on my abdominals/legs on a ball for an old knee injury. When you exericse, your body stays healthier.

Hope your back pains go away.:cool2:

I do understand how do your husband's feeling. Does he have SSD? He will not able to work at job. I tried to looking for a new job. This is suck! I hope you and your husband to get well. Can he try to exercise little? :)

Really, I am sorry you suffer too. My husband hate it and it is hard on him to stay home and watch me go to work everyday. He missed his old job. I have no problem with u being housewife and making jewelry. :) I was staying home mom for 18 years and I loved it but now I have to go to work. I like my job but I have to be careful with my back too cuz my job require alot of heavy lifting. I get muscle strain on my back once awhile then I need to exercise and heat pad on them, nothing to do with my spine thank god. :)

yea i have chronic lower back problem. it's due to hypertension and weak muscle support in those area. I'm skinny :| My chiro said I need to do couple of yoga techniques for back and stretching twice a day. ughhhhhhh

Back