Exhibit A - PFH vs Sorenson.

Update on the FOIA...

Apparently the FOIA isn't what it is all chalked up to be. I have been going back and forth with the Attorney Adviser for the FCC today. For some reason they're not wanting to give me what I specifically asked for.

Will keep you guys in the loop.

Update on the FOIA...

Apparently the FOIA isn't what it is all chalked up to be. I have been going back and forth with the Attorney Adviser for the FCC today. For some reason they're not wanting to give me what I specifically asked for.

Yeah, that's too bad. I think there are probably certain exceptions to the rule as to whether or not they will respond or give you the answers you seek. As an example, the FCC does not give information on the success (whatever success is defined as) rate...no, more specifically the FAILURE rate of the CI is as the FCC says it is not in their purview. I'm not sure, however, if the comparison/example is apt.

Yeah, that's too bad. I think there are probably certain exceptions to the rule as to whether or not they will respond or give you the answers you seek. As an example, the FCC does not give information on the success (whatever success is defined as) rate...no, more specifically the FAILURE rate of the CI is as the FCC says it is not in their purview. I'm not sure, however, if the comparison/example is apt.

I figured that the FOIA was a "feel good" law. I mean.. You can't foia what IS in area 51.

Update on the FOIA...

good keepa trying

so you got nuthing...

FIOA not work with vrs provider and FCC

All you do here is talk about Sorenson and how the other VRS providers are terrible in comparison.

Can't you at least discuss something different for a change?

"Can't you at least discuss something different for a change? "

I concur, however he's always known to be against these VRS. :roll:

Back