Exhibit A - PFH vs Sorenson.

Hmm, I will ask for FOIA fees.

Let me give you an example, after they busted Viable.

Let's say.. if Sorenson makes 80& of the minutes, and during few months, Sorenson's minutes dropped down to 50%, it obviously tell you something about Sorenson.

Let me give you an example, after they busted Viable.

Let's say.. if Sorenson makes 80& of the minutes, and during few months, Sorenson's minutes dropped down to 50%, it obviously tell you something about Sorenson.

Thats what I am thinking :)

Unless...

All the minutes, 1.2 million of it was from Viable.... That would be THE SUCK.

Thats what I am thinking :)

Unless...

All the minutes, 1.2 million of it was from Viable.... That would be THE SUCK.

I doubt. I double check the updated graphic - 3 millions minutes dropped. (doesn't that tell you something too..)

Purple was involved as well.

I doubt. I double check the updated graphic - 3 millions minutes dropped. (doesn't that tell you something too..)

Purple was involved as well.

3 million minutes of difference between projected and actual, yea. I am not going to rely on the "projected" minutes here. Let's wait for the FOIA and see what it has.

3 million minutes of difference between projected and actual, yea. I am not going to rely on the "projected" minutes here. Let's wait for the FOIA and see what it has.

I'm really retarded. I guess my mind is not working properly at this moment. :eek2:

forgive me

The people who do the fraud activity - they're known as "chocolate" Former CSDVRS Employee told me about it.

Oh boy.

I think I noticed that when I chat someone on a vp with an interpreter. In my mind, they switched the interpreter by limited of the minutes because they didn't tell me why. What was the reason? We were on the vp for about 10 minutes for a business conversation. The interpreter doesn't look tired at all. It seemed that a bunch of interpreters were hiding and watched you on the screen that you didn't know what was going on. It makes me think that they are a group of psychologists to see how smart or dumb you are. Perhaps, that they are paid by a third party service for their college degree. I dunno.

Oh boy.

I think I noticed that when I chat someone on a vp with an interpreter. In my mind, they switched the interpreter by limited of the minutes because they didn't tell me why. What was the reason? We were on the vp for about 10 minutes for a business conversation. The interpreter doesn't look tired at all. It seemed that a bunch of interpreters were hiding and watched you on the screen that you didn't know what was going on. It makes me think that they are a group of psychologists to see how smart or dumb you are. Perhaps, that they are paid by a third party service for their college degree. I dunno.

for privacy reason. do you want that VP to know everything?

Update:

FOIA request update -

This acknowledges receipt of your Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Your request has been assigned FOIA control number 2010-553. Agencies are allowed 20 working days to respond to your request, extending this period for an additional 10 working days under certain circumstances. See 5 U.S.C. § 552(a)(6)(A)(i) and 5 U.S.C. § 552(a)(6)(B)(i). We anticipate responding to your request by or on September 28, 2010. If additional time is needed to respond to your requests you will be notified.

for privacy reason. do you want that VP to know everything?

What about you if you were in that situation? They might saved your face for a picture on a telemarket for selling your sunglasses without your permission. I'm only kidding.

What about you if you were in that situation? They might saved your face for a picture on a telemarket for selling your sunglasses without your permission. I'm only kidding.

I wouldnt mind.

Also think about scheduled 15 minute breaks? Maybe they are switching out for these breaks, on top of other things. I can get more reasons if you wish.

Oh boy.

Just because an interpreter does not look tired, does not mean that they are not. Interpreting is very mentally draining. Also, it's possible that the interpreter's "Team" was watching the conversation so that they would already know what's going on when they switch. This is very common practice.

I wouldnt mind.

Also think about scheduled 15 minute breaks? Maybe they are switching out for these breaks, on top of other things. I can get more reasons if you wish.

Well well, I can tell you for a reason. Shh, I tried to fall in love with a relay operator. :giggle:

Back