Evolution vs. Creationism

Status
Not open for further replies.
It obviously to me that you don't know the real answer since you relied on the website to provide the answers.

And, again I will ask the same questions :

Where did life come from ?
This has nothing to do with evolution. If you want to talk about the origin of life, start a new thread.

Where did the informations in cells come from ?
Why didn't you answer my question? Re-read what I wrote.

Use knowledge what YOU know without relyin' on the website. If, you don't know, then don't answer to my post. Let someone else to answer. :)
What the hell are you talking about? YOU'RE the one relying on websites:
www.creationism.org
Where Did the Information in Cells Come from?

By Thomas F. Heinze,

I know the answers to your post, Do you know the answer to your own post?

God has no peers.

Scary isn't it?

Scientists are smart people, its hard to fool them.

Like I say reba, scientist are smart folk, look what happened with cold fusion. Some guy comes out with remarkable claims, within weeks there were dozens of groups working on it, within months it had been established the whole thing was baseless.

If evolution was baseless it would be shredded by the scientific community within weeks. It has thus far survived 150 years.

This has nothing to do with evolution. If you want to talk about the origin of life, start a new thread.

Who brought up the " origin of life " ? You. I am challengin' against in between Evolution vs Creationism. Whose the idea was Evolution vs Creationism from ? You. Of course, it was Pacman who did it for you. So, why don't you create a new thread about " Origin of Life ? "

Why didn't you answer my question? Re-read what I wrote.

What the hell are you talking about? YOU'RE the one relying on websites:
www.creationism.org

I know the answers to your post, Do you know the answer to your own post?

You believe in evolution. I don't.

I've always knew that there's no way a man could create " life " in cells or just " life " itself. Jesus said " I am the Way, the Life, and the Truth."

Jesus is the ONE who caused " Life " not by man's. Soo, it is the reason why I asked where did " life " come from since this thread talked about Evolution vs Creationism. I don't believe in evolution when the scientists say about million or billion of years ago. Gee - they are just makin' it up by guessin'.

Ok, now ... let's look at Adam. Where did he come from ? He was the very first man ever created. God created him by givin' him life through God's Breathe. Before Adam was created, God spoke His Word to cause this earth appeared. Just His Word out of His Mouth. I am soo sure that the earthly scientists ( evolutionists ) couldn't do it. Of course, they will say it comes from the cells. Eco-system cells, DNA cells, and so on. And, also ..where did the " knowledge " come from when there's light/night ? I mean, who's idea to create all things and make them all in colors ? Galaxy or universe don't have brains to KNOW how to create all things. There's NO school to teach the galaxy or universe to learn HOW to draw earth to make it appear real. I mean, that word " knowledge " must be somethin'.... someone WHO knew before this earth and universe was made. Understand ?

Sometimes I even wonder why I try. . .

Who brought up the " origin of life " ? You. I am challengin' against in between Evolution vs Creationism. Whose the idea was Evolution vs Creationism from ? You. Of course, it was Pacman who did it for you. So, why don't you create a new thread about " Origin of Life ? "
I never brought up the origin of life as an argument in this thread. I'm simply telling you that evolution is not about origin of life, thus cannot be discussed in this thread.

People seem to think that the origin of life, and evolution are one in the same.

You believe in evolution. I don't.
There is no belief involved.

Expanding on that, evolution is an observed phenomenon. The Theory of Evolution is an attempt to explain the said observed phenomenon. Biological evolution is the product of mutation, heredity, and competition in living things. Those are the observed events, no one can deny them.

The Theory of Evolution is a more or less coherent conglomeration of examples, argument, hypothesis, experimental results, and ideas concerning the phenomenon.

Remember, your belief is based on faith. (I'm assuming you know the definition of faith as opposed to empirical evidence)

I've always knew that there's no way a man could create " life " in cells or just " life " itself. Jesus said " I am the Way, the Life, and the Truth."
This isn't what evolution is about.

Jesus is the ONE who caused " Life " not by man's. Soo, it is the reason why I asked where did " life " come from since this thread talked about Evolution vs Creationism. I don't believe in evolution when the scientists say about million or billion of years ago. Gee - they are just makin' it up by guessin'.
It is something that will never be definitively PROVEN, but nothing in Science is. There really are no laws of science, it must ALWAYS be open to revision or it loses its magnificence.

Plus it's an insult to scientists for you to claim they make it up by guessing. Try finding out how they came to that conclusion rather than parroting popular creationists sayings.

Ok, now ... let's look at Adam. Where did he come from ? He was the very first man ever created. God created him by givin' him life through God's Breathe. Before Adam was created, God spoke His Word to cause this earth appeared. Just His Word out of His Mouth. I am soo sure that the earthly scientists ( evolutionists ) couldn't do it. Of course, they will say it comes from the cells. Eco-system cells, DNA cells, and so on. And, also ..where did the " knowledge " come from when there's light/night ? I mean, who's idea to create all things and make them all in colors ? Galaxy or universe don't have brains to KNOW how to create all things. There's NO school to teach the galaxy or universe to learn HOW to draw earth to make it appear real. I mean, that word " knowledge " must be somethin'.... someone WHO knew before this earth and universe was made. Understand ?
So many points you brought out, but they're all misinformation and things easily learned by reading up. (Not from a creationist site, mind you)

I will say this though, Evolution dispel the myth of "Adam". How so?
Fossils. Older. Than. Adam.
List of hominina fossils - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

~via BB~ Can you tell us if the first white skin is evolved from black skin genes? First Black skin genes was evolved from white skin genes?

I am sure you can't answer this for rest of your whole lifetime! Because you can't figure it or you refuse to acknowledge where they evloved from...

~via BB~ Can you tell us if the first white skin is evolved from black skin genes? First Black skin genes was evolved from white skin genes?

I am sure you can't answer this for rest of your whole lifetime! Because you can't figure it or you refuse to acknowledge where they evloved from...

Goodness.

Before even answering such a trivial question as the one you asked above, (it's easy to provide evidence but it seems 'evidence' is now a bad word around here) how about going with this about the other way around.

Ever wonder why the people in africa are black and people are white in iceland?

Ever wonder why people are darker in hot areas and people are not dark in cold climates?

Do you think it was by accident? Can you find the answers to this? (I know the answer!)

Goodness.

Before even answering such a trivial question as the one you asked above, (it's easy to provide evidence but it seems 'evidence' is now a bad word around here) how about going with this about the other way around.

Ever wonder why the people in africa are black and people are white in iceland?

Ever wonder why people are darker in hot areas and people are not dark in cold climates?

Do you think it was by accident? Can you find the answers to this? (I know the answer!)

It's because of the temperature. Those people are evolved by those temperature and spread it out to other people, EVEN their skin do not match with the climate today. That's all I know why people are white, black, oriental, etc.

White: From cold lands
Black: From dry with little wet, very hot
Arabic: Very dry and hot
Oriental: Wet and very hot
Hispanic: Dry and warm

Now they go mix around the world.

I just realized something. It's easy to misinterpret what you wrote, are you being sarcastic to the christians where they refuse to acknowledge it?

Or are you asking the people who believe in evolution, a question that we supposedly can't provide?

It's because of the temperature. Those people are evolved by those temperature and spread it out to other people, EVEN their skin do not match with the climate today. That's all I know why people are white, black, oriental, etc.

White: From cold lands
Black: From dry with little wet, very hot
Arabic: Very dry and hot
Oriental: Wet and very hot
Hispanic: Dry and warm

Now they go mix around the world.

Believe it or not, it has nothing to do with temperature. Instead of writing I'll just quote from wikipedia, and plus they worded it better. This is very important as it explains why we see variations of skin colors:

When humans first appeared in Africa between 100,000 and 200,000 years ago, dark skin was positively selected because it helped protect against skin cancer that develops as a result of ultraviolet light radiation, causing mutations in the skin. Furthermore, dark skin prevents an essential B vitamin, folate, from being destroyed.

Therefore, in the absence of modern medicine and diet, a person with dark skin in the tropics would live longer, be more healthy and more likely to reproduce than a person with light skin. Scientists point to the fact that white Australians have some of the highest rates of skin cancer as evidence of this expectation.Conversely, as dark skin prevents sunlight from penetrating the skin it hinders the production of vitamin D3.

Hence when humans migrated to less sun-intensive regions in the north, low vitamin D3 levels became a problem and natural selection favored lighter skin colors. As a result skin color shows a general correlation with latitude
--

So as anyone can see, this pretty much explains why people in the lower hemisphere are usually dark people, while in the upper sphere, they're lighter. And of course in America.. we're just one big fucking melting pot.

Anyone can expand more on this from:
Human skin color - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Believe it or not, it has nothing to do with temperature. Instead of writing I'll just quote from wikipedia, and plus they worded it better. This is very important as it explains why we see variations of skin colors:

When humans first appeared in Africa between 100,000 and 200,000 years ago, dark skin was positively selected because it helped protect against skin cancer that develops as a result of ultraviolet light radiation, causing mutations in the skin. Furthermore, dark skin prevents an essential B vitamin, folate, from being destroyed.

Therefore, in the absence of modern medicine and diet, a person with dark skin in the tropics would live longer, be more healthy and more likely to reproduce than a person with light skin. Scientists point to the fact that white Australians have some of the highest rates of skin cancer as evidence of this expectation.Conversely, as dark skin prevents sunlight from penetrating the skin it hinders the production of vitamin D3.

Hence when humans migrated to less sun-intensive regions in the north, low vitamin D3 levels became a problem and natural selection favored lighter skin colors. As a result skin color shows a general correlation with latitude
--

So as anyone can see, this pretty much explains why people in the lower hemisphere are usually dark people, while in the upper sphere, they're lighter. And of course in America.. we're just one big fucking melting pot.

Anyone can expand more on this from:
Human skin color - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Understandable again. Thank you for the good explaination again. :)

Science taught you that "the sun goes from East to West"? Whoa! All this time I thought it was the Earth's rotation. Will wonders never cease?!.

You knew about that today, but do you think you will know if you live in the middle age or even in the dark age? I assure you will not know.

Christian men followed God's Word for guidance in many scientific and medical fields, such as belief that the earth was an orb, and that the currents of the sea had chartable pathways..

Nope I never will agree with you because on this subject we never will be on the same page EVER.

Why should He clean up someone else's mess?.

Really? Who owns the Earth?

He will, some day. Then, He will create for us a more beautiful home. :).

Maybe you should thank to the science.

For someone who claims to trust science, you don't know much about it..

I used to go to Church; it confused me. When I was nine years old, I had my doubts in god. It did not change for more than sixteen years.

Pardon me, I have a bachelor of science in chemistry and it answered more questions than the bible did. Some questions are still left with no answers, but I believe they are working on finding out.

Do you think you know much about God? I bet you don't.

:hmm: You mock people who trust the Bible but you trust the preaching of Al Gore.

If you think I was mocking someone who studies the Bibles, I don't think I was. I'm sorry if you interpret my posts in the wrong way. I have a strong opinion about ALL religions. I feel like ALL religions are created by men who seek for a power gain not for God's purpose. They make up a God's name to get power from people. A good example is the aztecs priests. Why did they exist? A simple answer, they want to be more powerful than their people.

I assure you not all religions study the Bible, only the Christians. Jews read the Torah and Muslims read the Koran. I am not targeting the Christians; I would say the same thing to other religions. Unforunately, the majority of people on this forum are Christians.

...I'm sure creationists have never told you that the Big Bang theory was first proposed by a Catholic priest, and know that the Church does not contest it in the least.
Shocked?
Georges Lemaitre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why should Christians care or be "shocked" that it was a Catholic priest who proposed the theory? What difference does that make? Many liberal "theologians" for many decades have been trying to create theories to compromise Christian beliefs with secular beliefs. That's nothing new or shocking.

You knew about that today, but do you think you will know if you live in the middle age or even in the dark age? I assure you will not know.

Nope I never will agree with you because on this subject we never will be on the same page EVER.

Really? Who owns the Earth?

Maybe you should thank to the science.

I used to go to Church; it confused me. When I was nine years old, I had my doubts in god. It did not change for more than sixteen years.

Pardon me, I have a bachelor of science in chemistry and it answered more questions than the bible did. Some questions are still left with no answers, but I believe they are working on finding out.

Do you think you know much about God? I bet you don't.

If you think I was mocking someone who studies the Bibles, I don't think I was. I'm sorry if you interpret my posts in the wrong way. I have a strong opinion about ALL religions. I feel like ALL religions are created by men who seek for a power gain not for God's purpose. They make up a God's name to get power from people. A good example is the aztecs priests. Why did they exist? A simple answer, they want to be more powerful than their people.

I assure you not all religions study the Bible, only the Christians. Jews read the Torah and Muslims read the Koran. I am not targeting the Christians; I would say the same thing to other religions. Unforunately, the majority of people on this forum are Christians.

:gpost:

I believe in evolution. :)

Maria..u say that God created Adam and Eve...ok WHO created God?

Scary isn't it?

It's scary that prideful men think that they are anywhere need equal to God in intelligence and creativity.

Maybe it's "hard" to fool scientists but it's not impossible. It's happened many times, especially in regard to evolutionary "finds." Do you remember the Piltdown man? Piltdown Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scary isn't it?

Like I say reba, scientist are smart folk, look what happened with cold fusion. Some guy comes out with remarkable claims, within weeks there were dozens of groups working on it, within months it had been established the whole thing was baseless.

If evolution was baseless it would be shredded by the scientific community within weeks. It has thus far survived 150 years.

:iolol: W A J

What makes you think that black skin evolved from white skin? Suppose Adam and Eve had black skin? Suppose Adam had a "black" skin gene (dominant), and a "brown" skin gene (recessive). Suppose Eve had a "brown" skin gene (dominant) and a "white" skin gene (recessive). Their children could be various combinations:

1. Black/Brown = Black

2. Black/White = Black

3. Brown/Brown = Brown

4. Brown/White = Brown

Their children's children:

1 + 1 = Black/Brown + Black/Brown
Black/Black = Black
Black/Brown = Black
Brown/Black = Black
Brown/Brown = Brown

1 + 2 = Black/Brown + Black/White
Black/Black = Black
Black/White = Black
Brown/Black = Black
Brown/White = Brown

1 + 3 = Black/Brown + Brown/Brown
Black/Brown = Black
Black/Brown = Black
Brown/Brown =Brown
Brown/Brown =Brown

1 + 4 = Black/Brown + Brown/White
Black/Brown = Black
Black/White = Black
Brown/Brown = Brown
Brown/White = Brown

2 + 2 Black/White + Black/White
Black/Black = Black
Black/White = Black
White/Black = Black
White/White = White

2 + 3 Black/White + Brown/Brown
Black/Brown = Black
Black/Brown = Black
White/Brown = Brown
White/Brown = Brown

2 + 4 Black/White + Brown/White
Black/Brown = Black
Black/White = Black
White/Brown = Brown
White/White = White

3 + 3 Brown/Brown + Brown/Brown
all Brown

3 + 4 Brown/Brown + Brown/White
Brown/Brown = Brown
Brown/White = Brown
Brown/Brown = Brown
Brown/White = Brown

4 + 4 Brown/White + Brown/White
Brown/Brown = Brown
Brown/White = Brown
White/Brown = Brown
White/White = White

The above is just a simple breakdown (too much typing for me to go on :) ). Obviously, there are other possible combinations. But it shows that Adam and Eve's grandchildren could have been black, brown, and white in a short time.

Why should Christians care or be "shocked" that it was a Catholic priest who proposed the theory? What difference does that make? Many liberal "theologians" for many decades have been trying to create theories to compromise Christian beliefs with secular beliefs. That's nothing new or shocking.

"Theology (religion) ends and philosophy begins, just as alchemy ends and chemistry begins and astrology ends, and astronomy begins."

Pretty much sums it up. I'm glad we're not in the dark age anymore and now moving on forward.

It's scary that prideful men think that they are anywhere need equal to God in intelligence and creativity.

Maybe it's "hard" to fool scientists but it's not impossible. It's happened many times, especially in regard to evolutionary "finds." Do you remember the Piltdown man? Piltdown Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you for proving that science works. Everything hings on the falsible and must stand up to the scrutiny of scientific studies. Having it exposed for the fraud it is instead of scientists trying to come up with ways to just support their theory is a testament itself.

What makes you think that black skin evolved from white skin? Suppose Adam and Eve had black skin? Suppose Adam had a "black" skin gene (dominant), and a "brown" skin gene (recessive). Suppose Eve had a "brown" skin gene (dominant) and a "white" skin gene (recessive). Their children could be various combinations:

The above is just a simple breakdown (too much typing for me to go on :) ). Obviously, there are other possible combinations. But it shows that Adam and Eve's grandchildren could have been black, brown, and white in a short time.

*sneeze*pseudoscience!*sneeze*

Pseudoscience often contradicts itself, even in its own terms.
Pseudoscience deliberately creates mystery where none exists, by omitting crucial information and important details.
Pseudoscience argues from ignorance, an elementary fallacy.

I'm sorry but where did you get your research from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back