Everything about iPhone

Sprint to get iPhone 5 this October?

The WSJ now reports that Sprint will offer the iPhone 5 in mid-October, bringing the handset to the third-largest US carrier. The iPhone 5 will hit AT&T and Verizon at the same mid-October date.

Sprint to Get Apple iPhone 5 - WSJ.com

Hmm....

If Sprint get the iPhone then I hope Sprint allow it on Data only plan and keep it unlimited for the Deaf Commuities

If Sprint get the iPhone then I hope Sprint allow it on Data only plan and keep it unlimited for the Deaf Commuities

I hope them keep unlimited plan. They won't follow AT&T and Verizon s limited plans.

I'm thinking that iPhone 5 won't have any significant upgrades, iPhone 6 will be the one with all the big upgrades on it. Besides, I live in a rural area, there is no rush for me to run and get an LTE/4G phone if there are no LTE/4G markets here.

Also, iPhones have no more radiation than the next phone does, that's just hype to cause mass hysteria. Besides, all things have very small minute traces of radiation, so there is nothing to worry about.

As for all metal and glass design phones? Uhhhhh, that would guarantee a broken phone if you dropped it, even in an otterbox.

The back of the original iPhone was made of aluminum with a black plastic accent. The iPhone 3G and 3GS feature a full plastic back to increase the strength of the GSM signal.[20] The iPhone 3G was available in an 8 GB black model, or a black or white option for the 16 GB model. They both are now discontinued. The iPhone 3GS was available in both colors, regardless of storage capacity. The white model was discontinued in favor of a black 8 GB low-end model. The iPhone 4 has an aluminosilicate glass front and back with a stainless steel edge that serves as the antennas. It was at first available in black; the white version was announced, but not released until April 2011, 10 months later.
Source: iPhone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
aluminosicilicate glass is defined as:
is the sort of glass used in the windshield of high-speed trains and helicopters.
Source: iPhone 4 Glass Housing Put To The Test | PCWorld

To me, this isn't glass glass. This is plastic/glass blend that is able to withstand more abuse than regular glass. The term 'aluminosilicate' tells me that there are properties of aluminum and silicone within the glass atoms.

To me, this has more of the properties of a really flimsy piece of plastic. If the 'glass' had a more glass-like property and behavior on the atomic level, these phones would shatter completely on the first drop.

I'm no expert, just sharing my thoughts.

:cool2: I won't install it in my iPhone because lack of video mail for P2P except VRS and incompatible with other VRS mobile like P3, Z4, Convo, etc. I have three of P3, Z4 and Convo. Enough!!

I want shared with you about that additional device is iPhone.

I play with that one who have iphone friend of mine. It look bit confusing than what I had the Thunderbolt. I am impress one thing the quality on where the coverage we are standing... beside I am not quiet fond of AT&T.

I can see benefit the quality that I am looking at... but only I see the negative ie contact lists are bit confusing and my friend bit disappoint because it confusing at little. We are looking and want like, 'install it' then get phone number set then there it is... no training need... no confusing... just like regular as rest people who use cell phone that just dial as I am using Thunderbolt. I am glad to have it.. I know it off topic about thunderbolt... I am saying that I see it is not friendly on iPhone as mine it is... Only the positive about iPhone that I am surprise that mine doesn't have one feature... but it would rare happen but we can save hearing people life... That iPhone came with GPS and push the specific information to relay to read where you are exactly during 911. I can give big plus that part but the contact list bit confusing...

I am happy with mine since it has feature of call blocker

I want shared with you about that additional device is iPhone.

I play with that one who have iphone friend of mine. It look bit confusing than what I had the Thunderbolt. I am impress one thing the quality on where the coverage we are standing... beside I am not quiet fond of AT&T.

I can see benefit the quality that I am looking at... but only I see the negative ie contact lists are bit confusing and my friend bit disappoint because it confusing at little. We are looking and want like, 'install it' then get phone number set then there it is... no training need... no confusing... just like regular as rest people who use cell phone that just dial as I am using Thunderbolt. I am glad to have it.. I know it off topic about thunderbolt... I am saying that I see it is not friendly on iPhone as mine it is... Only the positive about iPhone that I am surprise that mine doesn't have one feature... but it would rare happen but we can save hearing people life... That iPhone came with GPS and push the specific information to relay to read where you are exactly during 911. I can give big plus that part but the contact list bit confusing...

I am happy with mine since it has feature of call blocker

Should be 911 relay service for VRS mobile. But FCC wants to bring the 911 emergency service into mobile such as text messaging and automatic alerts. Texting is also particularly helpful for deaf people.

Guess What?

I got to find out that Steve Jobs announced He resigns as Apple CEO right now. COO Tim Cook will take over him when he will show us new iPhone 5 next month. I am shock that about Steve Jobs. I think he has health problem .

I got to find out that Steve Jobs announced He resigns as Apple CEO right now. COO Tim Cook will take over him when he will show us new iPhone 5 next month. I am shock that about Steve Jobs. I think he has health problem .

Yes, he will stay on as chairman of Apple. See other post.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzsBwnv_dAg&feature=player_embedded]iPhone 5 Concept Features - YouTube[/ame]

Concept iPhone.

:hmm:

Shock?? Are you really shock? Steve Jobs been on LOA third times. We knew one day he will leave CEO to foucs on his health. We are not that surpised cuz he remain chairperson of board for Apple. Thats perfect fine with me. Since He been on LOA. Tim Cook took care everything and it went real smooth. Tim Cook deserved to be CEO for Apple.

None of these are likely to happen with the next iPhone, which people are calling 'iPhone 5'. Remember, iPhone 4 was released in February, went to Verizon in the Spring, and now they will announce a new iPhone, we would like to think.

I think the new features of the iPhone will possibly be a sleeker design, better quality front facing camera, and possibly a dual GSM/CDMA chip on the circuit board. Oh yeah, lets not forget the launch of a new OS for all iPhones.

I would like to see:
- FaceTime over 3G
- Better quality front facing camera.
- a keyboard that isn't so finicky. Every time I hit the space bar I get an 'm' inserted. =/

Other than these things, I am good. iPhone 4 is by far the best phone I've ever owned.

None of these are likely to happen with the next iPhone, which people are calling 'iPhone 5'. Remember, iPhone 4 was released in February, went to Verizon in the Spring, and now they will announce a new iPhone, we would like to think.

I think the new features of the iPhone will possibly be a sleeker design, better quality front facing camera, and possibly a dual GSM/CDMA chip on the circuit board. Oh yeah, lets not forget the launch of a new OS for all iPhones.

I would like to see:
- FaceTime over 3G
- Better quality front facing camera.
- a keyboard that isn't so finicky. Every time I hit the space bar I get an 'm' inserted. =/

Other than these things, I am good. iPhone 4 is by far the best phone I've ever owned.

Yes, I still see FaceTime over 3G after iOS 5 is update on October. Many users won't want jailbreak. No hurry to buy iPhone 5 until iPhone 6 will be coming next summer. iPhone 6 will b better. Better processor as A6 chip and better quality front facing cam.

3 Brand New iPhone 5 Images Leaked!

iphone-5-image-leak-1.jpg

Nice slim iphone 5. I'm not sure if it's a rumor or real.

I doubt will release iPhone6 that soon after release iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.

I wonder if the next iPhone will be called 'iPhone 4G' in honor of it having 4G capabilities?

Apple did this with iPhone 3G when the 3G network was launched.

As Chevy said - iPhone 6 will be the one with all of the major upgrades. There's not much difference between iPhone 3, 3G, and 3GS. iPhone 4 was the 'big one' that everyone was waiting for.

I have iPhone 4 now, I will be getting iPhone 6 as an upgrade when it is released in two years. :D (If they even call it the iPhone 6).

my friends told me broken easy on iPhone I surprised images broken easy on iPhone metal because prevent to safe because drop your floor!

my friends told me broken easy on iPhone I surprised images broken easy on iPhone metal because prevent to safe because drop your floor!

That's why you get a protective cover for your iPhone such as an 'Otterbox' and that you treat your iPhone well. Usually, these two things will prevent your phone from getting broken.

That's why you get a protective cover for your iPhone such as an 'Otterbox' and that you treat your iPhone well. Usually, these two things will prevent your phone from getting broken.

I agree you on correct good point reason important!

Wow.. other iphone 5 lost again?

Lost iPhone 5: Apple Employee Reportedly Loses Prototype In Cava22 Bar

In a bizarre repeat of a high-profile incident last year, an Apple employee once again appears to have lost an unreleased iPhone in a bar, CNET has learned.

The errant iPhone, which went missing in San Francisco's Mission district in late July, sparked a scramble by Apple security to recover the device over the next few days, according to a source familiar with the investigation.

Last year, the unreleased iPhone 4 was bought by a gadget blog that paid $5,000 in cash. This year's lost phone seems to have taken a more mundane path: it was taken from a Mexican restaurant and bar and may have been sold on Craigslist for $200.

I remmy Police stormed a house who took a unreleased iphone4.

Back