Everything about iPhone

Sounds like the recharger isn't working properly. I have one too, and it always recharges to green. You may have to replace it.

Wirelessly posted

Josh B said:
Maybe, it's a wrong rechargeable wire. Just check the compatible info for the volt or amps.

It's Apple official rechargeable cable, only one I use for iPhone.

But your a/c power adapter may be worn or bad. Did you buy other one?

Problem solved: I have to hard reset to reboot, green bars are back.

Why me? *head palm*

Wirelessly posted

Josh B said:
Problem solved: I have to hard reset to reboot, green bars are back.

Why me? *head palm*

*Head Palm* lol. You may replace new iPhone 5 this fall. :)

Well, while you two are having fun with no-major-updates-iPhone-5's I'll be playing with iPhone 6 when it is released. I'm thinking that's the one that will have the significant changes. By then, surely we will have a 4G/LTE market here.

I think I got mine just weeks after you got yours, so we are in this for a while. But, in the meantime, I am LOVING my phone !! :D

I think I got mine just weeks after you got yours, so we are in this for a while. But, in the meantime, I am LOVING my phone !! :D

Same right here! I don't think I would ever have anything else. Something would just have to blow iPhone completely out of the water to convince me to switch away from it. I can safely say my next upgrade in two years will be an iPhone. :D

iPhone 5 rumor roundup video – features, spec, and release date

Vlog from France.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iS_gc3c42s&feature=player_embedded]Nowhereelse iPhone 5 rumor roundup - YouTube[/ame]

Amazing but enough rumors already!

Same right here! I don't think I would ever have anything else. Something would just have to blow iPhone completely out of the water to convince me to switch away from it. I can safely say my next upgrade in two years will be an iPhone. :D

I think so too, or something even better, if possible! :) My SO is always saying, while looking at my phone,"That is NOT a phone. That's a .............." (he can't think of an appropriate word, that's how blown away he is. :lol: )

I will buy iPhone 5 no question. I doubt it will not have LTE 4G. I m hoping that I am wrong. I love to be wrong.

I'm hoping they don't change the design. I like the sleek metallic look of it.

I'm not so sure I would want a curved iPhone. I would want it flat so that it would fit nicely in my pocket. I already have an Otterbox wrapped around it. A curved phone means having a fatter Otterbox.

I doubt iPhone 5 will be LTE/4G ready because AT&T hasn't even got a market yet for this and Verizon just got iPhone 4 CDMA this past summer.

The camera might be better and the memory might be more, but keep in mind that it will also be more expensive.

Due to all of the stuff happening in Japan and that a lot of the components are made in Japan, I am betting that Apple is going to save the major changes for iPhone 6. Kind of like how there wasn't much difference between iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS.

However, iPhone 4 is just totally awesome. Best phone I've ever had! :D

Sprint to get iPhone 5 this October?

The WSJ now reports that Sprint will offer the iPhone 5 in mid-October, bringing the handset to the third-largest US carrier. The iPhone 5 will hit AT&T and Verizon at the same mid-October date.

Sprint to Get Apple iPhone 5 - WSJ.com

Hmm....

I heard that iPhone 5 is made of plastic. Previous iPhones have metal and glass. What makes this changed? Cheaper and more profit?

I believe that glass and metal are safer than the plastic because of toxic issue.

Another issue, I was told that iPhones contain a large amount of radiation than any regular cell phones.

Back