Everything about iPhone

project, project, project, project...

I'm not impressed. utterly useless and stupid since you can't use Canon lens. why not just hold iPhone instead? next!
Hey, calm down & relax... it looks like you won't take a dating lady or boylover to the weird artist museum. I agree with seq that picked the right terminology P.R.O.J.E.C.T as he've mentioned in his post #635 for example..

If you are collector & fan of classic Nintendo-
nes-controller-iphone-decal.jpg

Source

not if you're a fanboy or interested in such like iPhone.
MATE, AH ha! I aint but my sweetie fiancée fell in love with apple cult.. I am glad that she is happy with iP4 than critize or judge her about apple thingly... So I sometime play her iP4, it is very nice and sexy.. but its damn small device in my big hands.

MATE, AH ha! I aint but my sweetie fiancée fell in love with apple cult.. I am glad that she is happy with iP4 than critize or judge her about apple thingly... So I sometime play her iP4, it is very nice and sexy..

:ugh3:

MATE, AH ha! I aint but my sweetie fiancée fell in love with apple cult.. I am glad that she is happy with iP4 than critize or judge her about apple thingly... So I sometime play her iP4, it is very nice and sexy.. but its damn small device in my big hands.

Come on, my hand is big and iPhone is just fine to me.

wait wait, why are you in the iPhone thread despite you don't own one? (thus there your wife doesnt count)

iPhone's virtual keyboard need more time to get used with it, it is just exactly as I was experience with Droid.

Has anyone solved the vibration (getting it to vibration more than twice) and to get the display to light up at intervals until text/email is answered?

I found a solution, but will post it separate as this one is so long and will get buried.

Wirelessly posted

jack55 said:
Has anyone solved the vibration (getting it to vibration more than twice) and to get the display to light up at intervals until text/email is answered?

I found a solution, but will post it separate as this one is so long and will get buried.

I have Intelliscreen app by Cydia in my jailbroken iPhone. More vibrating and flashing display.

Back