Equal Pay for Equal Work

Gma

Reaction score
Why are the teachers for the Deaf/Hard-of-hearing and Visually Impaird valued less?

One teacher happens to be deaf.

Equal Pay for Equal Work

It is simply a relection of the way society at large views the deaf/Deaf. Shame.

Yeah, the school board said they would discuss it during next budget session. Discuss....limit focus and limited funds.

Because these idiots are stupid.

I can't figure out why they have done this??? I post the link to school board email addresses hoping to generate some protest.

It's funny cause in a district with over 1500 teachers - the six that are considered less valuable than all others have worked with my daughter or grandson.

I truly think they are discriminating against the Deaf and Visually impaired by doing this.......I wonder if a lawyer would have any thought on this?

The children these women are licensed to teach are from a low incident disability which results in limited opportunity for employment
There you have it. This attitude pisses me off......It's not like just dhh or blind/low vision kids are mentally handicapped.....and you do know that's a very common attitude among kids recieveing special ed services in the mainstream...unless they're superstars, they'll end up on disablity.

What that sentence means is ...... since there are so few Deaf/HH or Vision impaired students that no one gives a rats ass about them.

And these kids are superstars.........Hampton just doesn't realize it!!!!!!!

Please vote for next Communist Dictator of the United States of America, Sarah Palin so everyone get paid EQUALLY.

authentic - are you opposed to people being paid fairly and equally?

Back