Enjoy the Pictures!

Aw cute you got and how many u have right now??

As for me no way which my son wants one and I told him NOPE cause I dunno wanna rats, hamsters crawl up on my legs..Nor our cat would chase them off

Hey Kalista... WOW they named one of rats after you because Doltie acts like a monkey using her tail wrapping the cages and all over... I guess YOU ARE NOW A MONKEY.. hehehehe mwahhhh

I guess everyone here better start calling you Kalista the Monkey.. hehehe

yep..i saw rabbit chew it too :ugh3:

I have a white rabbit as a pet, he hasn't chewed on any electric cords or wiring, that's because his cage isn't near them, but you're right a rabbit can chew also...

I have a white rabbit as a pet, he hasn't chewed on any electric cords or wiring, that's because his cage isn't near them, but you're right a rabbit can chew also...

yep, that what i thought so :D

Thanks Everybody!

Angel, I don't hate you. You are more a cat lover, I'm more like... A Dog, A Rat, & A Horse lover... Everybody have their own favorite. Even a person could be a spider lover you know? Don't worry about it ;) and you are right about mostly of animals does chew, not just Rats... Also the reason why they chew on stuffs to stopping the pain or make it sharp or make it to be short since their teeth does grow continue, not same like ours. ;) But it's ok to be topic off to explain someone.

GalaxyAngel and Cheri! Be Nice! :giggle: But you might will love Socks since she's very sweet one, I would rather people to meet Socks FIRST before Boo Boo, Frisky, Lightning, Dottie and Star. ;)

Aw cute you got and how many u have right now??

As for me no way which my son wants one and I told him NOPE cause I dunno wanna rats, hamsters crawl up on my legs..Nor our cat would chase them off

Right now, we have SIX rats, but maybe will get MORE and MORE! ;)

Your a proud rat mommy cute pics

Love the ratties!
I had a rat once, called him Radar - he liked to swing his tail in a circle any time you held him. :)

GalaxyAngel and Cheri! Be Nice! But you might will love Socks since she's very sweet one, I would rather people to meet Socks FIRST before Boo Boo, Frisky, Lightning, Dottie and Star.

Making me nervous grow into my goosebumps climb up the spine...
Thanks LOT.. I already got one!

My daughter has Teddy bear hamster.. I refuse touch it.. Making me nervous!

Last year, my 3 cats caught 3 field mice that was coming inside my house. I wouldn't mind mice in the house living in the cage. When my son was about 5 or 6 yrs old, I gave him 2 white mice as a pets. He loves it. So, one day, he forgot to shut the cover tight, the mice was gone. One went down the pipe and the other was caught by one of the cats. My son was so upset so I got him a hamster instead. He was happy and had it for 5 yrs.

There so cute, I think Lightning is my favorite... I have my first rat as of yesterday :) I didn't realize how affectionate they are...i've raised hampsters before, but rats are so much friendlier...

Cute ratties, they all gotten bigger. :)

yeah cute ratties

i am not scare anymore YAYA lol oh yeah frisky is cute stand up
LOL

Aw they are soo cute rats ! FYI, I am not crazy over rats since I hate their tails. Eeek ! It feels like a snake's. *shudders* Ohhh, yes I hate snakes, too. I only love the CUTE ones. I dunno why. LOL

Aww cute family u have, sweetheart! :)

*off topic* u know why dog chew? they need attention and cant be ignored.. my moms dog was given to my mom as the previous owner didnt have time for him as she go to work every day?? by the time she get home.. the house is a MESS! pee and poo everywhere.. alot of things chewed.. the previous owner was upset.. so she gave chico to my mom.. he was only 6 months old at that time- we toilet- trained him within 2 weeks and gave him alot of toys.. we played all times with him.. now he is very happy with his toys and play with us.. he still occasionally chew some stuffs like pens, kid's toys.. if we dont give him attention.. still tsk tsk at him.. LOL.. but thats ok.. cuz he is really good with kids and he love everyone... :)

Back