Eatting Junk food won't kill ya only to some people.

The Joker

Reaction score
Like Warren Buffet diet is a perfect example
http://www.fitmole.org/warren-buffet-diet/

Theres a woman who lived til she's 95 years old she smoked a pack of cigarettes and drank alcohol. Theres no proof Alcohol Cigarettes or even junk food will kill ya! ITS ALL B.S!! Remember a guy named Jim Fixx? He wrote the book on Running

51qkUXMdViL.jpg

GOOD HEALTH AND EXERCISE IS WHAT KILLED HIM!

THIS IS MY DIET PLAN
Burger_King_Whopper_Combo_2.jpg

kimmel-bacon-pizza.png

Big%20Bell%20Box_Taco%20Bell.jpg

everything in moderation is the key.

And yes junk food can contribute to poor health as will excess of cigarettes, cigars, alcohol. Just ask two of my aunts and one uncle who all died of cancer (all three were heavy smokers at one time).

Life is too short to eat the foods you hate eatting.Like Broccoli,Spinach,Brussels Sprouts and Cellary

. . . Theres a woman who lived til she's 95 years old she smoked a pack of cigarettes and drank alcohol….
For all we know, she might have lived to 105 years old if she hadn't smoked and drank. :D

Seriously, there are more factors, such as genetics and environment, that influence the length and quality of one's life.

everything in moderation is the key.

And yes junk food can contribute to poor health as will excess of cigarettes, cigars, alcohol. Just ask two of my aunts and one uncle who all died of cancer (all three were heavy smokers at one time).
Yep. My MIL has COPD and other health problems directly connected to her years of smoking. My dad died from the effects of years of heavy alcohol drinking.

Bad health habits, along with other factor, do effect people's lives.

Some people are long-lived despite their bad habits not because of them.

I dont know about you but when i used to be a junk food junkie (get it?) i had problems with heartburn and drowsiness not to mention acne. But when i started eating salads and fruits all my health problems went away.

Have a friend that was too lazy to cook and ate BK all the time!...Guessing too, that singles and people living alone would rather eat junk food than cook a healthy meal....Anyhow, she's in bad health now, can't cook! (unbelievable) at her age (60)!
About the only junk foods I eat these days is KFC (fried chicken) and a piece of Pizza....and Soda.
Chips and Dip usually are for company, I really don't care for that anymore.

Have a friend that was too lazy to cook and ate BK all the time!...Guessing too, that singles and people living alone would rather eat junk food than cook a healthy meal....Anyhow, she's in bad health now, can't cook! (unbelievable) at her age (60)!
About the only junk foods I eat these days is KFC (fried chicken) and a piece of Pizza....and Soda.
Chips and Dip usually are for company, I really don't care for that anymore.

I love Burger King , and most fast food, but if I eat very much of it, like on vacation or we are exceptionally busy, I can definitely feel ill effects after a few days.

And i love these
1625900.jpg

If you knew how they were made you might not love them. My ex brother had a friend a worked in a hot factory and he went to see his friend at work. When my ex brother got home he told our mother he never wanted to eat another hotdog!

Lifes too short. Agreed. Im more concerned about excessive amounts thats being consumed.

Healthy stuff is just as bad. Naked Juice has more sugar than candy. What may seem healthy isnt really good for you those days.

Not all food is the same. Too much long term junk of what is unecessary gets stored as fat along with toxins circulating in your veins. Health problems in the long run just for a brief taste? Bad deal if you ask me.

If you knew how they were made you might not love them. My ex brother had a friend a worked in a hot factory and he went to see his friend at work. When my ex brother got home he told our mother he never wanted to eat another hotdog!

I know what they're made from & I still love them.

seen what hot dogs made of and kfc chickens one reasons become veggie....the 3 BBB brains bones and balls. puts me off

Back