DVD movie or Theater movie?

DVD movie or Theater movie?

• DVD movie at home

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Theater movie

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a big screen at home, too. But, I prefer movie theater, because the atmosphere is just not the same when compared to watching a movie at home.

I prefer to watch movies at home. I use a 1080p projector that projects image onto a screen that is at least 100" wide along with a home theatre sound system.

The hassles of going to the theatres isn't worth it most of the time these days. High food prices, high admission prices, rude and noisy people, sticky floor, annoying previews and commercials, cell phone users checking their super-bright text messages during the movies, seat kickers, antsy children and more.

Yeah, I think I'll stick to my home theatre. Besides it looks better than the movies do at the theatres most of the time anyway. A lot of projectionists don't know how to focus a movie properly. Plus I get to sit or lay on my super-comfy couch.

Now for the best part... I can pause the movie whenever I want to.

I prefer to watch movies at home. I use a 1080p projector that projects image onto a screen that is at least 100" wide along with a home theatre sound system.

The hassles of going to the theatres isn't worth it most of the time these days. High food prices, high admission prices, rude and noisy people, sticky floor, annoying previews and commercials, cell phone users checking their super-bright text messages during the movies, seat kickers, antsy children and more.

Yeah, I think I'll stick to my home theatre. Besides it looks better than the movies do at the theatres most of the time anyway. A lot of projectionists don't know how to focus a movie properly. Plus I get to sit or lay on my super-comfy couch.

i agree you!!! save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'll watch DVDs on my 42 inches tv, I get them from Netflix. Around here OC movies rarely happens in the theatre and I really hate how it is ridiculously priced on the tickets, food and soda!

Hahaha... that's a good excuse. :)

My sister's boyfriend has the same set-up at his house.

I played Halo a couple months ago at his house. Awesome! Heh!

DVD at home is most convenient for me :)

I would most prefer is DVD cuz I always keep forget or busy to attend open captioned unless I am huge fan of that movie then must attend (for example Jackass 2 and The Simpson)

Back