Drunk Girl Got Her Eyebrows Shaved Off

^^I concur, 'no one' should be taking advantages of someone who's drunk or nearly drunk....

I kind of find this video a bit pathetic and a sad one to see....

~RR

They're not her real friends because real friends who really care about her would not take advantage of her being drunk and shave her eyebrows. I never would do that to anyone. It's not funny at all.

Well, I don't think she is dumb or loser. When she gets sober on the next day... what would she feel if, she saw her eyebrows are gone ? She will probably get upset. This will make her humiliate, too because of what " drunk " have done to her and that she puts herself into it ! How sad ! :(

And, I don't find that funny, either....

Overall stupid and as RR put it - PATHETIC. :werd:

Im of to do better things with my time.

definitely not funny... and i agree with others about the friends are not the persons true friend... just bullies.... im sure the lady will realized this and not be friends with them anymore... shes not a loser... think how humiliated she will feel next morning when she wake up ????? poor lady..

She is going to regret this. Sometimes eyebrows don't grow back. That is why doctors don't shave eyebrows when stitching the cut in the eyebrow.

She is going to regret this. Sometimes eyebrows don't grow back. That is why doctors don't shave eyebrows when stitching the cut in the eyebrow.

:Ohno: Are you serious ?

Well, she's stupid for getting drunk in the first place.

When you're drunk, you don't always know what's going on or aren't aware of your surroundings. If you're going to get drunk, do it in front of your friends... not at a party where there are a bunch of strangers who are likely to "sharpie" anyone who passes out. :roll:

I am sure she will freak out when she recover from hangover next morning... When I was problly around 10 or 11 I shaved my brow once, and never do that again... Thank god they grew back on my head..

I remember as a teen I got drunk and started smoking my parents cigerettes and threw a lit match into the trash. I realized what I had done a couple of minutes later and I ran to the trash and ran out the door with the burning trash and threw it into an empty trashcan and smothered the flames.. You can bet that gave me a good scare.

That was not funny at all. I feel sorry for this lady. She should not get drunk first place. Oh well

I'm sorry but i kinda find it a tad funny this is why you don't get drunk with people you don't trust or at least one person stays sober some how i think she'll just pencil them in and yeah i hope they grow bac and i also hope she learned her lesson

Back