Drunk and drive

kids will your parents reason cocern your serious not funny because cop watch your find out your parents whoms your responsibly behavior parents behavior wisdom stricltly! point!

Okey dokey. Glad we settled that.

That is nuts about letting the guy off, but I don't think you mean to say that the drunk guy was allowed to drive off after that. Correct? That's not excusable, of course, but it's a little different than if he was allowed to drive off again drunk just because there was no interpreter, which is just horrible.

He did not drive off. They took him to the hospital where they originally handcuffed him to the stretcher. Then after they checked him out they sent him home in a cab. He told me he kept demanding an interpretor and they could not get a hold of one. Lucky he did not kill anyone or himself. He flip the truck on the side.

He did not drive off. They took him to the hospital where they originally handcuffed him to the stretcher. Then after they checked him out they sent him home in a cab. He told me he kept demanding an interpretor and they could not get a hold of one. Lucky he did not kill anyone or himself. He flip the truck on the side.

He definitely played the deaf card. :roll: Cops shouldn't have let him get away with that. But at least they didn't let him drive off.

He definitely played the deaf card. :roll: Cops shouldn't have let him get away with that. But at least they didn't let him drive off.

Yup.

Funny thing is. It happened in St. Augustine. Plenty of Deaf people and Interpretors there. Just could not get one to get out of bed at 3am.

Texting and drunk driving are both very dangerous and people need to stop.

Im sorry, ppl will never stop textin and drivin. Just a couple of yrs ago, a girl was textin and drivin, the vehicle in front of her stopped to turn and the girl went around the vehicle and hit the on-comin vehicle head-on and killed her passenger. The passenger was a very young man who was a military guy. Git this, next day I had a hearin aid appointment and drove by the accident scene. It wasnt her first textin accident,either. :shock:

Her insurance will go up and up, with possibility to the point that Insurance company will refuse renewal due to history. That is when they will be forced to learn lesson.

Soon, there will be lawsuits on the rise for text and accident.

Im sorry, ppl will never stop textin and drivin. Just a couple of yrs ago, a girl was textin and drivin, the vehicle in front of her stopped to turn and the girl went around the vehicle and hit the on-comin vehicle head-on and killed her passenger. The passenger was a very young man who was a military guy. Git this, next day I had a hearin aid appointment and drove by the accident scene. It wasnt her first textin accident,either. :shock:

Back