Drunk and drive

my father heavy alcholol addicton out of control because I can because :( my mother drunk almost to black out because not funny serious I aware screw up fight to my father, my father is very brain is can't remember because impossibles well not funny dangerous on my father heavy wholes his life , I think so pretty spending to alchols because sound look likes drive on drunk serious risk! be careful avoid you New Year i warned your wisdom be careful be careful your control please be careful enjoy watch out your balance your drink!

I'm more concerned about the texting and driving to be quite honest. DON'T DO THAT SHIT! :nono:

I am equally concerned about texting and driving and drunk driving. No more no less. Just as with other things that may impare and distract drivers and cause accidents.

Which leads me to a question. Do you think drunk driving is safer than texting and driving?

I am equally concerned about texting and driving and drunk driving. No more no less. Just as with other things that may impare and distract drivers and cause accidents.

Which leads me to a question. Do you think drunk driving is safer than texting and driving?

because camera will caught you light will expetiment analzyed your text and driving serious!I heard it no jokes!!!Q

I don't think he was drunk. If he was, then I would be very concerned. But obviously he wasn't if the cops let him go. Despite the fact that he blew under .08, they still could have slapped him with wet reckless driving and sent him to jail. If he passed the field sobriety test and blew under the legal limit and was dismissed by the officer, that's also good enough for me to determine that the drinking wasn't the real danger here; it was the texting.

I don't think he was drunk. If he was, then I would be very concerned. But obviously he wasn't if the cops let him go. Despite the fact that he blew under .08, they still could have slapped him with wet reckless driving and sent him to jail. If he passed the field sobriety test and blew under the legal limit and was dismissed by the officer, that's also good enough for me to determine that the drinking wasn't the real danger here; it was the texting.

I believe he was drunk. I have no idea why the cops let him go. Perhaps because they did not have an interpretor or whatnot?? Or the officer did not want to press it since it was not .08 If it was any other person blowing a .0799 I am sure they would called it in and had him arrested.

I'm more concerned about the texting and driving to be quite honest. DON'T DO THAT SHIT! :nono:

I nearly got hit by drivers running through stop signs and red lights they didn't notice because they were busy texting. It pisses me off to no end. Next time that happens, I WILL grab their phone and smash it.

I nearly got hit by drivers running through stop signs and red lights they didn't notice because they were busy texting. It pisses me off to no end. Next time that happens, I WILL grab their phone and smash it.

Vigilante much? :)

I believe he was drunk. I have no idea why the cops let him go. Perhaps because they did not have an interpretor or whatnot?? Or the officer did not want to press it since it was not .08 If it was any other person blowing a .0799 I am sure they would called it in and had him arrested.

You are making a HUGE assumption here. You think he may have gotten off because of the deaf card? C'mon. That might happen with speeding tickets. Not with DUIs.

But what makes you think he was drunk? People's bodies tolerate alcohol very differently. He said he had 6 drinks. We don't know how much time that occurred over, or if he ate food or not. I'm not going to judge based just on the number of drinks.

I wonder what airportcop has to say about this. :hmm:

You are making a HUGE assumption here. You think he may have gotten off because of the deaf card? C'mon. That might happen with speeding tickets. Not with DUIs.

But what makes you think he was drunk? People's bodies tolerate alcohol very differently. He said he had 6 drinks. We don't know how much time that occurred over, or if he ate food or not. I'm not going to judge based just on the number of drinks.

I wonder what airportcop has to say about this. :hmm:

I have seen it done with a drunk driver that crashed. He was let go because of no interpretor available. Which is why I brought it up.

It crossed my mind, yes... but hopefully he will answer. I want to know if he had an interpretor present when they did the field sobrieity test and breath test.

I am judging it based on he blew a .0799 and .08 is the illegal limit. so close and it can be considered being intoxicated.

BTW, to clarify, I am more concerned about texting and driving IN THIS INSTANCE.

Drunk driving in general is not something I take lightly. Please don't misconstrue my words.

Got it..

BTW, to clarify, I am more concerned about texting and driving IN THIS INSTANCE.

Drunk driving in general is not something I take lightly. Please don't misconstrue my words.

Got it the first time. :)

you mean the second time ;)

Nope.. I understood it the first time you posted about the reason why you were more concern with the texting. Not the second time to "Clarify". You think I did not understand you the first time, when indeed I have.

And you answered my question. In which I told you I got it.

Okey dokey. Glad we settled that.

I have seen it done with a drunk driver that crashed. He was let go because of no interpretor available. Which is why I brought it up.

It crossed my mind, yes... but hopefully he will answer. I want to know if he had an interpretor present when they did the field sobrieity test and breath test.

I am judging it based on he blew a .0799 and .08 is the illegal limit. so close and it can be considered being intoxicated.

That is nuts about letting the guy off, but I don't think you mean to say that the drunk guy was allowed to drive off after that. Correct? That's not excusable, of course, but it's a little different than if he was allowed to drive off again drunk just because there was no interpreter, which is just horrible.

I think he was joking. Too soon? :giggle:

It's bad enough when my own life is endangered by drivers who evidently think keeping their eyes on their cells is more important than keeping them on the road. But when my kids' lives are also endangered, I don't find such jokes funny.

Back