drivin a car and signing to a passenger

dragonsign

Reaction score
How do you signi can and drive when there are signs that use both hands? Auto drive? Like those new cars that help w/ drivin? I can see that it is easy to watch the road and watch the passenger sign.. unless you guys use your legs to steer. Like I have thought of and done before.

Understood..I have auto correct on Sprint's HTC EVO 4G. LOVE/ HATE RELATIONSHIP. I've made aLot of mistakes before with this phone.

Hope I don't give anyone ideas about driving with there knees...:)I only did that. On a long road trip bymyself. And played Nintendo DS while driving..not a good idea. Never doing that again.

I have a friend that uses mobile phone to call me and he has a mount in his car. He will call me while he is driving :shock:

I remind him of the driving while texting laws and he will just shrug and say he isn't texting.

I have a friend that uses mobile phone to call me and he has a mount in his car. He will call me while he is driving :shock:

I remind him of the driving while texting laws and he will just shrug and say he isn't texting.

Lol :)

he isn't txting. he is calling. no?

How do you signi can and drive when there are signs that use both hands? Auto drive? Like those new cars that help w/ drivin? I can see that it is easy to watch the road and watch the passenger sign.. unless you guys use your legs to steer. Like I have thought of and done before.

use one hand

I wonder about this. I think I only ever once see a driver signing to his two kids. He drive in front of me and I'm worried for kids that he keep looking to back seat and signing to kids. Crash inevitable!

I sign when I drive, but I just use one arm to sign and one to drive. I also don't sit there looking at the passenger doing long conversations. I usually make it quick statements/comments so that I can focus more on the road. :)

the times I've been in a car where driver is signing - driver drives w/one hand, signs with other - hand out to side, or slightly held toward back for back seat passengers. Also seen holding signing hand up to rear view mirror-

If car was turbocharged, then there will be no time to sign to passengers because the car will be going fast.

If it's not turbocharged, then you won't go fast. You'll be able to text with others.

If car was turbocharged, then there will be no time to sign to passengers because the car will be going fast.

If it's not turbocharged, then you won't go fast. You'll be able to text with others.

Dang. You're an accident waiting to happen.

I text while going 60mph++ in corners of the canyons here (posted signs are like 25-40mph)... yawn.

But signing while driving is not that hard at all. It's harder to pay attention to the person talking to you.

Back