Drinks you hate to drink!?!

Lasza said:
Deaf258's right about prune juice in Dr.Pepper. That what my grandma told me some years ago. *Gasped* No wonder, I pooped more after I drink Dr. Pepper. Compared with other sodas, I was not really pooped. That's my theory.
Eh? That's full of baloney. Maybe or maybe not... but it's not what makes us poop! Your body was probably not made to handle it. I loved Dr Pepper... but never had any gas or pooping problems from it. It's probably in your head! :crazy: Hehehe! I'd have to say that Dr Pepper is more of a drink that makes you burp!

LOL @ Katzie! that stuff must be pretty strong stuff! ewww

There are more drinks i hate that i forgot to mention.....its Dr Pepper! its soo grozzzy! I hate anything with coconut flavor ewwwww! like Pina Colada :barf: :barf: hahaha..thats all i can think of.

I hate Southern Comfort whiskey.. it tastes horrible. My ex hearing roommate encouraged me to drink the shot. Gee. LOL I felt like I was partyhead in my apt on SFSU campus. LOL Also, I hate B-52 shots.. anything with irish creme whiskey. Gross shit.

I hate Vanilla Coke...it tasted shit. Root beer is gross!! LOL Milk is blah, too!!

Me :crazy:

Deaf258 said:
Well, Prune Juice is the base ingredient for Dr. Pepper!

I don't like beer, some selections of tea, and hard coffee.

:shock: didnt even know abt that!!!!! and i drink Dr Pepper's Red Fusion on occasions! :ugh: at the thought of PRUNE juice being a base ingredient in that soda!

VamPyroX said:
Eh? That's full of baloney. Maybe or maybe not... but it's not what makes us poop! Your body was probably not made to handle it. I loved Dr Pepper... but never had any gas or pooping problems from it. It's probably in your head! :crazy: Hehehe! I'd have to say that Dr Pepper is more of a drink that makes you burp!

Too bad for you doubt my theory. I have my own eyes to see the experiment. Just remmy, everyone have own experiment with their bodies. ofc, they are different.

Oddball said:
I hate Southern Comfort whiskey.. it tastes horrible. My ex hearing roommate encouraged me to drink the shot. Gee. LOL I felt like I was partyhead in my apt on SFSU campus. LOL Also, I hate B-52 shots.. anything with irish creme whiskey. Gross shit.

I hate Vanilla Coke...it tasted shit. Root beer is gross!! LOL Milk is blah, too!!

Me :crazy:

Try drink 151 with ur empty stomach! :twisted:

VamPyroX said:
What happened? I happen to like some cinnamon drinks such as Aftershock and Goldschlager.
if i drink too much hard stuff...i tend to black out...not fun at all... the first time i drank southern comfort was at a club... had a shot...later ordered a double shot and a beer..then not too long after that ordered another double shot and a beer... i dont remember anything after that....but the last time i blacked out...umm well... was at home (i moved in with one of my best friends in october ..so havent been online much...plus working etc) i had southern comfort and vodka tonics......well...all i remember was sitting on the couch watching the rocky horror picture show.... next day..roomie had to wake me up cuz i was supposed to go to work (called in ha) she told me ..me...my roomie and her bf were all messin around... and i cant remember anything about that night... i still do drink...mainly beer (i fuckin love beer...especially dark beer) and will have a shot of tequila every now and then...make that half a shot ha..but i know my limit now... not fun when you cant remember anything ..not fun when you fall out of a truck and have sores on your arm thinking they are cig burns from the club haha :X (didnt actually know i fell out of the truck till a few days later) but...i do know for a fact i wont be drinkin soco again..i cant even stand the smell of it..nor can i stand the smell of cinnamon drinks *gags* but if you like them more power to you :P

Lasza said:
Try drink 151 with ur empty stomach! :twisted:

Believe it or not, I already drank a shot of 151 proof rum!! It was hell burn like shit. LOL Funny thing was I was doozy, not got drunk. Weird.

drink anything that is diet and water~

Hate drinking regular soda's

Hate drinkin coffee

Hate drinking beer and other etc.....

Hate drinking tea

:barf:

MorriganTait said:
Boba Tea - gag - I hate that stuff

I'm with you on that one. I don't understand why everyone likes it so much. I see no appeal in having solid chunks in my drinks.

eggnog, diet soda, tea, iced tea, coffee (BUT I only like Cafe Mocha from Starbucks :thumb:), Mountain Dew, Whiskey, not sure what else! Those are :barf:

- Any kind of alcohol beverages!
- Any kind of beverages that are popular with the rednecks (Mt Dew, Dr. Pepper, etc, etc.)

Back