Dreams

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
Before my dad died I had a dream that he would die, afterwards his death I had the same dream for a while. I think this was my way of saying goodbye or something.
Some times i do have dreams of my relatives dying, I dont know if it is what I fear so much I keep dreaming it or something. I have also had a reoccuring dream for almost 5 years of an event that happened not to me but to my best friend. I dont have it all the time but it still distresses me everytime I have the dream. I prob need to face the person then the dream will go away.

Has anybody had dreams like this?

yes i do sometimes and if you don't think about them and let them get to you and pray at night for the dreams that bother you the most.

I had this dream when I was four and its still so vivid in my head if I think about it, its the only dream I've had that I remember more than a day or two.

After my seriously motorcycle accident when I was 4 years old, but doesn't finish with the hospital's stuff for 5 to 6 months till I became 5 years old, I have big time nightmares. I couldn't stand to sleep alone or sleep in the dark, I kept sneak to sleep with my brother or my parents. I evenually cried so hard if my family refuse to allow me to sleep with them, sometimes I just sleep on the floor at their room instead of my bedroom, just to be sure that they don't know that I was sleeping on the floor. My dreams are always horrible and really violence like some old bum man with hammer hit my head, or cold purple frozen man chased me at the cold snowy area with forest. I even dreamed that my mom was trapped on a wood pole and got burned, it scare the hell shit of me and I start to yelling and crying in my bedroom.

Today I still dislike to sleep in the dark, I need some light around to help me sleep. I don't get much good dream that often, except those that are weird, creepy, or scary dreams.

I know it sucks, but it will get over someday.

yep. life's funny and weird. my dog was killed by a car in around 1995. It tore me apart and I didn't get another one for a while. I've always wondered how was she doing in dog heaven. A few years later, she came into my dream, smiled, and then left. Since then... I got another dog a few years later.

:cool2:

I hate those dreams where I have people dying. At least I used to have those. Now not anymore... :shrug:

I very often have dreams where I'm falling... or running away from something very fast

It's scary... i don't know what it is though... I just wake up in sweat and can't fall asleep anymore after that :(

Hate it!!!

I had a wonderful dream and I kick with my feet on the monster that filled of sharp teeth on it's face. Yet, I realize, I actual kick the windows and got my bare foot bleeding.

I had a wonderful dream and I kick with my feet on the monster that filled of sharp teeth on it's face. Yet, I realize, I actual kick the windows and got my bare foot bleeding.

I'm not sure if I should laugh or be horrified :hmm:

I hate those dreams where I have people dying. At least I used to have those. Now not anymore... :shrug:

I very often have dreams where I'm falling... or running away from something very fast

It's scary... i don't know what it is though... I just wake up in sweat and can't fall asleep anymore after that :(

Hate it!!!

I have the same dreams as you JL!!

I had a dream that someone really close to me died the other night. It scared me afterwards.
I do also tend to have dreams where Im running away or falling

many million people who have nightmares dues reasons i cant blames for that..

i know how feels for spouse have hard times on loss of husband and wife who dies and never returns back..

yep. life's funny and weird. my dog was killed by a car in around 1995. It tore me apart and I didn't get another one for a while. I've always wondered how was she doing in dog heaven. A few years later, she came into my dream, smiled, and then left. Since then... I got another dog a few years later.

:cool2:

Like this?
Trudy.jpg

I hate it when I wake up "falling" or I wake up from like a kick like I kick in the air its weird.

Back