Dorner's Manifesto (Creepy)

Wow, I see now. They say it is too hot to enter. Having been to 100's of fires I find that odd. In those temps you should be able to enter after about 2 hours. We were often tarping within 3 hours.

Wow, I see now. They say it is too hot to enter. Having been to 100's of fires I find that odd. In those temps you should be able to enter after about 2 hours. We were often tarping within 3 hours.

I did wonder about how it went from "house is on fire" to "pulled a body" in only two hours. It's definitely cold up there though. I think freezing temperatures tonight but two hours is mighty quick.

What do you mean by tarping?

media really needs to stop jumping the gun and wait to hear an official word from higher-ups.... not from couple of rookie cops blabbering around :roll:

I'm not putting this on the "rookie" cops! Verifying anything before reporting it as a fact is a lost art. It's more important to be first and say "oops" later.

Damn if that ain't Dorner.

Now the San Bernardo police department is ALSO saying no body found. That's two agencies.

They still believe a body is inside and that to be of Dorner but reports of them yanking a body is untrue.

I'm betting they'll "confirm" the identity to be of Dorner by morning but secretly continue the manhunt.

Shit... what if those are hostages burned?

Crazy.

I did wonder about how it went from "house is on fire" to "pulled a body" in only two hours. It's definitely cold up there though. I think freezing temperatures tonight but two hours is mighty quick.

SoCal rarely have freezing temperature - around 50's F at night.

What do you think that white stuff on the mountains is? Baby powder? It is is the middle of the winter up there now.....:roll:

What do you think that white stuff on the mountains is? Baby powder? It is is the middle of the winter up there now.....:roll:

I don't realize Dorner's cabin was in mountain in San Bernardino County, but I thought it was in LA.

Yes, the mountain area is more colder.

Wirelessly posted

Tousi said:

Baby powder , you crack me up LMBO

Some people don't realize Calif gets snow, but we do in the mountain regions lol

Wirelessly posted

Some people don't realize Calif gets snow, but we do in the mountain regions lol

Yup, I rarely visit mountain area, that why.

but in here, I have to pass the mountain to get to school.

Insurance companies tarp and board up fire houses just like storm damage if there is enough there to salvage.

Wirelessly posted

They actually have some nice skiing out there. SoCal and Nor Cal both.

Man... I've still got my tinfoil hat on but... could it be this whole sting was scheduled to coincide with Obama's gun control Union address? I just read it and did not come away impressed.

Everything I'm reading and watching says there is a body and it's him!!!!

If I were to bet....I think they have recovered the body and are slow rolling this to avoid riots.

If I were to bet....I think they have recovered the body and are slow rolling this to avoid riots.

Christopher Dor-ner! Christopher Dor-ner! Christopher Dor-ner!

Nah... it doesn't have that Rodney King rhyme to it.

HEY, HEY MEDIA,

Please stop BULLSHITTING us.

I'm getting tired of sick crap with media. :roll:

Back