Dorner's Manifesto (Creepy)

I watch live TV news. Police surround Dorner is in cabin with fire and exchange fire with police. it might be end of manhunt soon. Two deputies has been wound and later, one has been died at hospital.

They pulled his body and confirmed that it was Dorner. Looks like it's finally all over, folks!

Good riddance to Dorner. Now hopefully they crack down on the LAPD.

RIP Dorner. LAPD is in deep trouble right now. Corruption must end now.

I am NO Dorner advocate. He was a murderer and I am glad he is gone now. That being said...

Imagine what one man caused... and if thousands of pissed off people got tired of the government what could happen... I think it's interesting to think about at least... especially with Dorner "fans". He surprisingly had a lot of them.

People have no idea the power that they really hold. The illusion of society and laws are only held together by people willing to go along with the system. Luckily for the government, people today are so distracted with reality TV that they pay no attention to the actual reality that they live in.

They pulled his body and confirmed that it was Dorner. Looks like it's finally all over, folks!

Good riddance to Dorner. Now hopefully they crack down on the LAPD.

gotta have it confirmed by forensic since his body's all charred up.

I just saw that on the news too. They *think* it's him, but not 100% confirmed yet. That was as of about 9:30 tonight.

test

Edited: test done. it looks original - not change the caps.

Yeah, it is working now. My RIP was in lowercase too. I edited it 4 or 5 times. I didn't go into the quote and fix the other though.

I just saw that on the news too. They *think* it's him, but not 100% confirmed yet. That was as of about 9:30 tonight.

I think it is probably him, but I did hear one good point. If it is him, why the change of operation in the car jacking while leaving a witness.

I am surprised he left the cabin at all, the police were just about to give up on that area. 3 or 4 more days and he probably could have left with no problem.

Yeah, it is working now. My RIP was in lowercase too. I edited it 4 or 5 times. I didn't go into the quote and fix the other though.

Oh, the forum has anti-CAP feature that prevented members from all caps in sentence, so Alex enabled those filter in 2006 or 2007 after some members use all CAP.

If say "RIP" in one word so it will filter into lowercase - call "rip".

Just add one lowercase word to bypass it.

Oh, the forum has anti-CAP feature that prevented members from all caps in sentence, so Alex enabled those filter in 2006 or 2007 after some members use all CAP.

If say "RIP" in one word so it will filter into lowercase - call "rip".

Just add one lowercase word to bypass it.

Ohhhhh. That explains it. I put "RIP?" and it converted to "rip?" but when I added the 2nd sentence the WTF worked. So I edited the RIP and then it worked.

:cool2:

Holy moley... what is going on?!?!

NO BODY FOUND!

yea I had a strong feeling that he's still alive. I mean dude.... look at his background. he's highly intelligent and his playbook looks like it's from Sun Tzu's Art of War. I see that he's got some background in psychology so looks like he's created a terrifying mind game for LAPD.

he had ample amount of time to plan everything to its very fine point. getting caught at cabin looks like a noobie mistake. but then again... who knows.....

yea I had a strong feeling that he's still alive. I mean dude.... look at his background. he's highly intelligent and his playbook looks like it's from Sun Tzu's Art of War. I see that he's got some background in psychology so looks like he's created a terrifying mind game for LAPD.

he had ample amount of time to plan everything to its very fine point. getting caught at cabin looks like a noobie mistake. but then again... who knows.....

Wait what? CBS said they did find a body. Where is the "no body found" coming from?

Back