Don't you ever wish you could eavesdrop?

Im speaking for peers and above.

But for management and supervisor, it is technically their job to monitor the floor employees. That is the way it is.

Im speaking for if one really curious what others talk about just for personal gain is just dangerous territory.

No that's not the way it is. For years, I was a paid "spotter" for the valet parking company that I worked for. Oh yeah... you can bet on me turning your ass in. I took pride in my profession and I wasn't going to let anyone else demean it... plus I got extra cash so it was all good!

Many times I wish I can eavesdrop when I see someone for example:friend or couple argue with someone else in public. I don't do eavesdrop for two reasons unless its right there I could see. 1. Rude to stare. 2. privacy.

Everyday. That's the reason I don't go to family gatherings anymore because I'd be sitting here and bored the he'll out of my mind while the rest of family laugh their ass off.

I love to eavesdrop by lipreading! Of course as my vision is detoirating over the years i cannot really lipread from a long distance anymore but short distance i can.

Back