donoring blood

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I have fainted from needles- I am very phobic about needles and sharp pointing things.............. I dont have enough Iron in my blood so I wouldnt be a good donation my blood is A positive, the blood banks really need O cuz not that many people are....

Sometimes I have been refused to do blood donate because of not enough iron. Sometimes I have enough iron. It's weird how that can be. I also have Type A+... and they keep on telling me that I should donate because of special type of platetes needed for cancer patients. I really don't know how that works, but I have never done that. I just gave blood normally.

Ahh, hmm, idk if I would do it again. Maybe. Because today was pretty an overwhelming day. So I might would be wiling to donor it again but if it doesn't go successful again, then forget it, it would be the last time I try again.

I CAN NOT DONATE BLOOD AT ALL!! serious ass, i can't.. i am not afraid of needles, i am not underweight, i am not this and that, i just can't give blood..

I've donated blood 7x. My blood is O-postive which a lot of people need. I can give blood to anyone with any blood type but the weird thing is...I cannot receive any other blood except O-postive or fake blood which is becoming increasingly populara these days due to diseases and the irresponsiblity of any techs who handle blood every day.

If you know anyone who has O-postitive blood type, I strongly encourage them to donate their blood. Their blood type can go into any one and there's not a whole lot of people who have that blood type. It is not considered rare but considered very extrememly difficult to find.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Too late, she've already been bitten! :fu:

Hmm... if my memory serves me right, you haven't bitten anyone vampire-like style. :P

I won't do that because I am not confident at red cross or hospital at all.

Now my arm is TOTALLY BRUISED! it only had red dots (where they put the needle thru) yesterday, but today the whole area is PURPLE. :o

Originally posted by allisonjoy
Now my arm is TOTALLY BRUISED! it only had red dots (where they put the needle thru) yesterday, but today the whole area is PURPLE. :o

OUCHHH !!

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I CAN NOT DONATE BLOOD AT ALL!! serious ass, i can't.. i am not afraid of needles, i am not underweight, i am not this and that, i just can't give blood..

:liar: You got AIDS, admit it!

Originally posted by illustrator

Honey.. Would you like to come with me to the donor blood clinic... I will be more than happy to share the needle with you... :naughty:

Originally posted by illustrator
Hey, I've seen it happen before. Some people have thicker skin or smaller veins that they have a hard time locating it. There are also some people who cannot give blood because they are hemophobic. Just the thought of blood makes them faint.

Back