***Donate $ for TOF's funeral floral Flower***

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Dear AD'ers

Whoever interested donate any price do you like to...

Pay to Alex... *Directly ask Alex's paypal address*

Alex will apperactied w/you guys and will gathering AD'ers' funds goes buy Floral Flower for TOF's funeral.

/me *pull my purse $ out* Donate $5.00 dollars
Sending to Alex's paypal (DONE PAID)

Let's together sign up here... That you willing pull your wallet or purse money out and willing donate...

:grouphug: AllDeaf.com

Followup Thread: http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=22042

Last edited:
That´s good idea... transfer to Alex´s account is not possible because I live in Germany?

I really love to donate.... I hope Alex will suggest how I donate... perhaps it would good idea to mail Alex with money.#

What about you because you live in Canada and have different $ as America?

Just to let you all know that I'll be more than glad to help out with the donations, and make sure that Amanda's family get the money to buy flowers for her funeral.

So far, donations have been received from:

1.) GalaxyAngel
2.) Alex (me)
3.) Peachy Lady
4.) deafclimber
5.) Cheri
6.) Liebling
7.) ^Angel^/RoadRunner

So far, we have collected $75.00 in donations for Amanda's cause.

If for whatever reason you can't send donations via PayPal, please feel free to discuss other payment methods here.

Alex,
I would mail you enclosed money. Is it same address you gave me last year? If not, then PM me. Is it okay?

Tweetybird, your signature is beautiful and make me tear... :(

I've never pay any money thru paypal b4 so I dunno how it works .... :o

Liebling:-))) said:
Alex,
I would mail you enclosed money. Is it same address you gave me last year? If not, then PM me. Is it okay?

Tweetybird, your signature is beautiful and make me tear... :(
thanks so much.. i asked cookie monster to made signature for me... yea it so beautiful.... sigh... :hug:

Count me in too, Alex pm me with ur home address.

How much are we going to be putting in for starter? :dunno:

PurrMeow said:
Me too. I am in. Need informations on address to send $.. Tks

Me too. :) Alex, I would like to send money so if possible, please PM me your address so I can send a check for in memory of TOF? :) Thanks :)

GalaxyAngel told me how to do a penpal, but the idea of giving my banking account over the Internet isn't my thing to do.

How about me sending you, Alex money order or cashing check through mailing? :fingersx:

I would like to donate For TOF and waiting and hear from Bear soon :)

Hey Alex
Please send TOF parent the cash and not flowers
Flowers are nice and sweet but the hospital bills are gonna be enormus
There gonna be a bank set up
But I don't the info yet
Farwell TOF

Alex pls pm me with mailing address as I want to send money order check if okay with u? I have had some kind of plms with paypal so I stopped use it! Sorry.... thanks!

ACTUALLY, Bear is going to set up a bank account which will go straight to tof's family that they would be able to access to the bank account to get money. I am going help her set up paypal account soon as the bank account is set up so that people can send it to paypal then can be transfer to the bank account.

Just let you know...

Shiva said:
ACTUALLY, Bear is going to set up a bank account which will go straight to tof's family that they would be able to access to the bank account to get money. I am going help her set up paypal account soon as the bank account is set up so that people can send it to paypal then can be transfer to the bank account.

Just let you know...

Thank you for the info, Shiva. :) I will do that then....please let us know which PayPal we can send the money to in Amanda's memory. :) I still don't know where Alex' PayPal is though.

Shiva said:

Just let you know...
what about someone dont have credit card so money order???

Nancy said:
Thank you for the info, Shiva. :) I will do that then....please let us know which PayPal we can send the money to in Amanda's memory. :) I still don't know where Alex' PayPal is though.

Nancy,
You have paypal ? I'm happy to give you Alex's pay pal account.. to pay funds goes to Alex and buy floral flower.
use pm'ed me .. I'll give it out to you.

TweetyBird said:
what about someone dont have credit card so money order???

Common sense..
Use Wire Transfer by bank..
Faster or
union western any kinds funds goes to direct to bank or union western to union western another location.

Back