Dogtown

hohDougRN

Reaction score
Tonight there is show on NatGeo called "dogtown" that is about the dogs confiscated from Michael Vick in his dog fighting scandal with pitbulls. I recently had the privilege of meeting and visiting some of these dogs in Kanab, Ut. It is very inspirational and emotional story and I encourage all those who can to watch it. I am sure it will be replayed multiple times as NatGeo frequently does. Oh woops almost forgot time of show is 9PM EST

and hopefully - it will shed the light on pit bull myths. unfortunately - i did not have an opportunity to work with Katrina dogs because I couldn't volunteer anymore. I had 2 jobs at that time.

yeah i saw that on ad when i was on the animal planet watching something and thanks for the reminding smile

Thanks for reminding me so I just set up to record it so I can watch other show. :D

im still watching this show

omg it made my heart melt when I see these happy stories on georgia and meryl and denzel..

Gosh I can not believe how mean they did to georgia's teeth! man she is so sweet dog as I can see in her eyes after I see she has been rehabilitations :)

**still watching**

Wendy

And.. Omg about cherry such as shy dog :)

Last edited:
damn.. i miss that kind of show.. sound like something about dog! i love dog !

Back